Payroll liabilities duplicated

Peter Walton
Peter Walton Member Posts: 18
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
Hi, In Reckon One, I have created my first payroll, however all the liabilities are duplicated. There are 2 identical journal transactions with all the liability details, yet payroll reports only show 1 payment. Profit and loss shows double the value because of the 2 transactions, I am unable to delete 1. What do I do?

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017

Hi Peter

How many pay runs do you have under the Payroll tab.

Kind Regards

Kim Chapman

www.chapmanofficeservices.com

• Sharon Towes
    Sharon Towes Alumni Posts: 23
    edited December 2016
    Hi Peter, we are looking into this for you.  Can you give me the cashbook name and the pay run name please? 
  • Peter Walton
    edited July 2016
    only 1 under payrolls
  • Peter Walton
    edited July 2016
    the book is Mabuhay Holdings and the payrun name is Mabuhay
  • Geoff Bryant
    Geoff Bryant Member Posts: 54
    edited February 2017
    Welcome to my world. I spent an hour on the phone, mobile phone at that, with a technician that treated me like I was an idiot only to tell me in the end that I was right. The problem he said was escalated to the right area but no time limit could be given in regards to when the issue would be resolved.
  • Sharon Towes
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Peter, we have identified the issue that caused the problem and will be releasing a fix for it very soon.  In conjunction with this we will remove the duplicated journal for you.

Hi Geoff, sorry you have been inconvenienced by this.  We are working now to identify all the other pay runs that have duplicated journals and will remove the duplicates as soon as we can.
  • Sharon Towes
    edited December 2016
    Hi, we have deleted the duplicate journals.  Can you both please check that everything looks fine now?  Thanks.
  • Peter Walton
    edited July 2016
    Yes , the duplicate is gone. Thanks.