Error Message on Entering A Bill

Diane_8334249
Diane_8334249 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
I am trying to enter a bill and keep getting the following - An Error Occurred while determines updates to debtor/creditor data.  What does this mean?  Has anyone else had this message.  I switched to Reckon but am seriously considering changing again as it is always slow and I keep getting constant error messages.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Diane,

I'll check in with the Reckon One team around this error and come back to you.

Thanks,
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Diane,

Does this issue occur on every bill you are attempting to enter or intermittently?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    21/07/16

Hi Diane,

I have been informed by the Reckon One team that the issue you experience last week regarding not being able to save a bill is now resolved.

Regards,
    Scott.