PSI Summaries in GovConnect are empty for contract employees

Primary Ethics
Primary Ethics Member Posts: 1
edited March 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I have half a dozen employees for tax purposes who require a PSI payment summary. This is noted as 'GovConnect only' - however when I process the summaries via GovConnect the employees are listed with no values. When I explore the error code, it is seeking something called an 'Income type code' which is also missing (values of 001-004), employment period and totals paid under various headings. None of this information is automatically taken across. 

Is there some means by which I need to nominate these employees as PSI recipients so that the system knows to bring this information across?

Note that I have successfully printed, emailed and lodged INB summaries for all my other employees. It is only the PSI summaries with this issue.

Thank you for your help on this - it is baffling. I have been through all the set up options for the employees, the payroll itself, the payroll items and tax settings. Nada that I can see which influences this.

Comments

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Hi Primary Ethics,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Unfortunately Reckon Accounts does not produce PSI payment summaries for contract employees or the annual report for the ATO.  

Please see this ATO website for directions on producing and submitting this report.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John