Unable to synchronise my ANZ Share Investing Portfolio

Masaru S
Masaru S Member Posts: 1
Hi,

I attempted several times to synchronise my ANZ Share Investing Portfolio with Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2016 but always got the same error message saying "Reckon Accounts was not able to complete your request. [OL-221-A] [OL-221-B]".

Please advise how I can fix this problem.

Comments

• Justin Tan_8359491
    Justin Tan_8359491 Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2016
    I have the same problem.  I have had it for about 2 weeks now. Was hoping that it would be fixed, but no joy. Can someone from Reckon please shed some light on this? I have about 4 or 5 outstanding transactions on ANZ share investing (formerly Etrade) that should be updated to Reckon but it's not happening and I get the above error OL-221-A. This function used to work till about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
  • Rob_N
    Rob_N Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2019
    I also have the same problem and would appreciate a solution
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi folks,

This has arisen due to a change in the Broker ID and we expect a solution to be implemented in the new year.

I will provide you an update with a firmer timeframe as soon as I receive further word on this.

Thanks
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.