Welcome to the brand new Reckon Community!

For some tips on getting started check out the 'About Reckon Community' section

Reckon Accounts 2014 Out Today!

13»

Comments

• SteffiSteffi Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2014
  • Terry FirthTerry Firth Member Posts: 13
    edited September 2014
    I still haven't got a solution to unbloking the Estimate Window in 2014 Accounts Enterprise. Why is it blocked in one company and not another? There muct be a solution to this or the whole system becomes unreliable. Thanks,Terry
  • Kino RaihaKino Raiha Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    Everytime I try to activate, it crashes when it tries to open the in app browser.
    HELP!

• MirkoMirko Alumni Posts: 2,601 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Kino, thanks for reaching out to us & welcome to the Community. This occurrence usually relates to lack of permissions on the machine.

Try to run the program as administrator.
    To run an application one time with a full administrator access token
    •    Locate the program icon or a shortcut in Windows Explorer.
    •    Right-click the program icon or shortcut, and then click Run as administrator.
    •    When the UAC message is displayed, do one of the following:

Full how to from Microsoft here.

Hope it helps!

• SandySandy Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Hi Mirko, I have updated to Reckon 2014, however in my Chart of Accounts I now have the TOTAL amount for CERTAIN items, e.g. TOTAL sales since we started QuickBooks in 2003.  I have contacted Technical and no one can tell me why this is.  If I click on the amount it gives me a fast report for the current month.  How do I get my Chart of Accounts Sales to NOT show the total amount of sales since 2003 but those for the current monthly only? 
  • Sandy JonesSandy Jones Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2016
    Hi Mirko - I note I sent this query 2 years ago now and have never received a reply.  I still have the same problem - is there anyone who can tell me why this is and what I can do to correct it????
  • Reckon FAQsReckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 703 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Hi Sandy,

I'm sorry we overlooked this question of yours.

In your Chart of Accounts please right click this account and select Edit Account.  What is the this accounts' Account Type? 

regards,
    John

• Sandy JonesSandy Jones Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2016

Hi John, sorry for the late reply.  The Account Type is Income.

Regards

Sandy

• Reckon FAQsReckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 703 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Thanks Sandy,

When you run a FastReport on a P&L account like Sales off the Chart of Accounts screen, by default you will get a report for the date range: This Financial Year to Date.  A Balance Sheet item will give a report for All dates.  You cannot change these defaults.

To get a FastReport for the current month, modify the date range to "This Month" and Memorise the report.  Whenever you need to view it select it from Report > Memorised Reports >.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John