Supplier Credit Notes Reckon One

Diane_8334249
Diane_8334249 Member Posts: 3
edited February 2020 in Reckon One
So I have a few supplier credit notes I wish to enter.  There is a option for Bill Credit but it won't let me save these.  The reply I got previously wants the credit entered through Make Payment then allocate to a bank account which is not right as I am not receiving a refund.  Any help around this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    21/07/16

Hi Diane,

I have been informed by the Reckon One team that the issue you experienced yesterday regarding not being able to save a bill credit is now resolved.

Regards,
    Scott.
  • Diane_8334249
    Diane_8334249 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2016
    Hi Scott.  Many thanks for your prompt response.  The Bill Credit is now working perfectly.  Thanks Diane
  • Kat_8679893
    Kat_8679893 Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2016
    Hi Diane

I've just signed up for the 30 day free trial with Reckon One. I'm trying to do the same thing but I can't find 'Bill Credit' anywhere...do I have to pay for the program for that to appear?!

Kat
  • Luke
    Luke Moderator, Reckon Staff Posts: 221 Moderator Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Hi Kat,

The feature that is being discussed in this thread is actually called a 'Supplier adjustment note' in Reckon One.

To access this feature, please first ensure you have the Invoice module enabled. Once you have enabled it click on Day to day > Money Out > Supplier adjustment notes.

I hope this helps.

Luke.
  • Kat_8679893
    Kat_8679893 Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Luke

That's the way that I did the credits. How do I apply the credits to a supplier's monthly bill? In my Quickbooks program there was literally a button 'Set Credits' and it brought up the list of credits to apply to that specific bill. Where do I find these adjustments to apply?
  • Luke
    Luke Moderator, Reckon Staff Posts: 221 Moderator Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Hi Kat,

Go to the actual bill then click on 'Make payment'.

Tick the box 'Apply available transactions' at the bottom of the screen. Then there will a list of all supplier adjustment notes you have created. Simply select the correct one and click Save.

I hope this helps.

Luke.
  • Margaret_8629418
    Margaret_8629418 Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Luke - was looking for this a few weeks back. Perfect!
  • accounts_9230494
    accounts_9230494 Member Posts: 30
    edited February 2020
    How wonderful would it be if the Youtube vids reflected this, as they are not even up to date to the latest interface. They are basic to the point of useless in many cases, and the simple addition of the above info would have saved me yet another search through the community answers.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    We'll look at creating a new video which covers this topic. The Reckon One How-To videos and YouTube playlist is most certainly up to date with our current UI, you'll find it HERE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• accounts_9230494
    accounts_9230494 Member Posts: 30
    edited March 2019
    Apologies for my abrupt and somewhat rude comment, due to my frustration at watching that vid but not finding how to apply the credit, as yes, the UI in this instance is up to date, but the info just doesn't go far enough. My point about the basicness of the vids and manual is that although the principals may be similar across all these accounting/bookkeeping softwares, the processes are not, and I have had many instances where what I expected was not the way it was done in Reckon One. Watching a QB or MYOB vid for similar issues somehow manages to give you more specific information.