P&L SHOWING ACCRUAL FIGURES WHEN REPORTING ON CASH BASIS ONLY

Sharon_8725865
Sharon_8725865 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I currently used Reckon Accounts Plus 2014.  I am set up for cash basis reporting and always have been.  In the last month I have noticed a problem with my P&L.  Even when "cash" is selected in the reports filter the P&L is only showing invoices when a payment has been received. Any ideas on what could be going on?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Sharon,

Could you give us a bit more detail on the issue you're experiencing itself?
    Even when "cash" is selected in the reports filter the P&L is only showing invoices when a payment has been received.
    When Cash basis is selected, the report will only show invoices after a payment has been received.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Sharon, the result you are getting is exactly what it is supposed to be showing. 'Cash' reporting means it will show only invoices and bills that have been paid at the time of reporting. 
    Accruals will show you all invoices and bills created during the date, paid or unpaid.