Item > Manufacturer's Part Number > Does not appear on Estimates, Sales Orders, Invoices > Why ?

Peter Tisdall
Peter Tisdall Member Posts: 21
Item > Manufacturer's Part Number > Does not appear on Estimates, Sales Orders, Invoices > Why ? I have the field[s] per item populated, and I have the columns flagged for Screen & Print in the Estimates/Sales Orders/Purchase Orders/Invoices, but the columns are not populating with the Manu Part Number. The columns are NULL, and allow you to key anything in. Please help.

Comments

• Shirley Ingle
    Shirley Ingle Accredited Partner Posts: 138 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Peter  Stating the obvious, when you look at an Estimate, Sales Order or Invoice, are you choosing your customised template. Choose from the top right hand of the form.
  • Peter Tisdall
    Peter Tisdall Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2016
    Yes. This is where i customized it. The preview is just that and shows little as expected. All customizations were saved but the results are the same. No manu part numbers.
  • Shirley Ingle
    Shirley Ingle Accredited Partner Posts: 138 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Peter As you are a Reckon Hosted client, suggest you phone Tech Support on Monday and they can have a look at how you created the template. Remember it is daylight saving so if in Qld you can phone at 8.0 am.