Payslip template as good as useless

Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have spent the best part of 4hrs with a slow slow hosted connection trying to work out how to get around how to enter manually an address on a payslip.

Client does commission and the staff want to know what property the commission is for, do you think there is anything in Reckon hosted that will work?  No?

I tried creating my own field for payroll staff, and guess what, there is no option on payslips to enter user created fields on payslips.  If I try to type it over the payroll item it keeps changing it everytime.

Message doesn't work, long text, would mean I have to change it every time I wanted to print a payslip (and it is being uses).

Also I used to be able to print class on payslip, but can't now, option is gone, as I used to use the class for the depot the employee worked at.

This product is getting worse, after trying to do this all day with slow slow connection, I am truely over it.

Comments

• Sue Jones
    Sue Jones Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I normally save them as a PDF then type what information I need to add on the Payslip. Like putting on the Payment No as there is no option to place that on there so why have it default printed out on the Payslip or Suppliers Remittances. Useless
  • Sue Jones
    edited October 2016
    But why have the Payment Fields on Payslips or Suppliers Remittances when you can't place any information against it
  • Sue Jones
    edited October 2016
    I email mine. I already pay Reckon so should have the features that they advertise
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    edited December 2016
    That is one thing I could do, add the payment no. - but it isn't enough charactors for me to use as the property address.
    edited December 2016
    Hi Kevin
    are any  of you clients real estate and need to add property addresses to payslips for commission?  Not even the memo can be brought into the payslip template.
  • MM_7769277
    MM_7769277 Member Posts: 115
    edited January 2017
    Customer:Job field? We use this all the time to allocate costs to different projects. You add and edit the various items in the Customer Centre.
    edited April 2020
    Yep, can't use this either, they have customers & jobs, and are tracking inc. & exp per job, but commission to a staff member is not part of the costings, so can't link it to a job.
    edited April 2020
    it would be perfect if you could print the memo line on a payslip, not rocket science.

All MYOB payslips have a memo line that you can change from pay to pay whilst on the screen.