Anyone's having trouble to login Reckon Account Hosted?

13»

Comments

• Annette HarrisAnnette Harris Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2016

Did exactly the same thing and nothing has changed.

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 554 ✭✭
    edited December 2016

A) are you looking in the Q:/ for your data file?  If not please do.  If so is your data file shared with another use?  If it is shared with another user it may first be in a shared folder.  If not it should be a red icon.

B) Have you tried using another internet browser?

C) An accredited partner may be able to help you individually: https://partnersearch.reckon.com/

Just some suggestions for you to try.

Regards, Robyn Kelly

Accredited Partner

• Danielle ManionDanielle Manion Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2019
    Yes, have tried using 3 different browsers and clearing the cache on all of them. Yes, looking in Q directory. Yes, it's a red icon. No, file not shared with another user as I only do single user access. Can you please look for problems specifically related to the error codes -6000 and -80. A google search I did suggested copying the company file to another directory, deleting the .ng file, renaming the .tlg file to .tlg-old, then copying back in the company file to the original directory. But I can only access the company file by going File > Open Company within Reckon so I can't copy the file into another directory. Is there a way to access the Q drive from my Windows Directory? I'm on Windows 10. Thanks
    edited December 2016

Danielle

I'm happy to help you if you would like to email me, [email protected], with your details.

Regards

Robyn Kelly

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator
    edited September 2019
    Danielle & Annette,
    I've been in touch with our support team and your cases have already been escalated to our IT team who are investigating.

Jean,
    Our support team will be in touch with you via email very shortly, and we have also escalated your case to our IT team as well.

Unfortunately I can't provide you all a fix at this point in time however all your cases have been escalated and are in the right channel to be resolved.

Apologies again for the inconvenience and frustration.
    edited December 2016

Rav, are you able to please advise ASAP if something is being done to help Danielle?  If not she has contacted me direct.

Do you have the KB number I can follow to help her please?

Thanks, Robyn Kelly

• Annette HarrisAnnette Harris Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2016
    Thank you.......All working, so far so good.
  • LukeLuke Reckon Staff Posts: 281
    edited December 2016
    Hi Robyn,

Issues were at our end.

It should now be resolved for all users though.

Luke.
  • Jean AndersenJean Andersen Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2016
    Thank you, I have finally been able to log on after 24 plus hours
  • Danielle ManionDanielle Manion Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2016
    Me, thanks so much!