system keeps dropping out or very slow

JodieJodie Member Posts: 42
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
My system keeps dropping out or continues to freeze, I thought that it was an internet problem. But I have moved from work to home and it is still doing the same thing and I am on nbn at home and my own computer is loading super fast. This is not the first time that this has happened and I have had to redo a lot of re entering as I had not finished and it dropped out before I could back up.  Please help very painful

Comments

• Kevin BellKevin Bell Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2016
    Hi Jodie,
    I have been logged onto Hosted all morning, with good speeds, Im using a wireless  internet from Optus, I am unable to fault the operation
    Regards
  • John GraetzJohn Graetz Member Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Jodie.  I have had a similar experience today, as Kevin has had.  However, I am rather perturbed about your comment about having to re-enter a lot of data because it was lost before you had a chance to do a backup.  Personally, I have never heard of such an issue, but I am not saying it cannot happen.  The suggested routine for a backup is at the end of the day, rather than having to do so every "few" minutes in case it drops out etc.  I cannot ever recall having lost data (other than the current transaction) from a premature shutdown.
    John L G
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,871 Administrator
    edited February 2017
    Hi Jodie,

Can you please give our Hosted support team a call when you've got a chance so we can take a closer look into this with you

Cheers
    Rav
  • Tonys TyresTonys Tyres Member Posts: 48
    edited December 2016
    Jodie i now have similar problem dropping out every few secs all day since changing to NBN frustrating when in middle of entering data abd it drops out and have to re launch again and again and again