My book has disappeared after an overseas trip!

Christina Echols
Christina Echols Member Posts: 4
edited March 2017 in Reckon One
I have been away overseas for about 5 weeks. I logged into Reckon One today for the first time since early January and my book has completely disappeared. Any ideas on where I might find it?

Comments

• Christina Echols
    edited February 2017
    OK - the book is still there, but it has been deactivated. Any ideas on how to make it active again??
  • Christina Echols
    edited February 2017
    I thought I re-activated the book, but I'm not able to add any items, invoices, etc. or make any edits. It is like it is a read only book. I can't download my bankfeed either.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Christina,

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble, we've just checked out your subscription on our end and everything looks pretty good.

Have you logged in as another user? ie. a user with lower permission level than the owner/master user?

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Luke_8995931
    Luke_8995931 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    I am having the same problem. The book disappeared and then I found it deactivated... I worked out how to reactive it but it is still read only, I can't do anything! 
  • Christina Echols
    edited March 2017
    Wait 24 hours - it took about a day to actually reactivate after I had hit the button.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2017
    Hi Luke,

If you're still not up and running yet, please give us a buzz at 1300 RKN ONE and we'll take a closer look at this for you

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rachelle Mills
    Rachelle Mills Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2017
    I am having the same trouble but I can't find where to reactivate the book - would you mind telling me how to reactivate. Cheers Rachelle
  • Rav
    edited March 2017
    Hi Rachelle,

On the book selection screen, use the filter to change to the 'Expired/Deactivated' option. You'll be able to reactivate from there.

Before that though, can you please give our Reckon One team a call on the number above so we can collate your example/case.

Cheers
    Rav

• Rachelle Mills
    Rachelle Mills Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2017
    Thankyou I found this now - I wasn't easy to click on this option - will see how long it actually takes to reactivate as the file is still in read only now