I have error report for duplicate list elements. How do I fix this please

Karen Roach
Karen Roach Member Posts: 3
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I had to undo a reconciliation and when I verified my data it came up with error - duplicate list elements (please see screenshot). I'm not sure how to fix this. I use Reckon Accounts Hosted Edition 2016image

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Karen,

First step would be to check qbwin.log file to review any errors that are causing this message.

Check out this post on how to access the qbwin.log file here - 
    How to retrieve and view the QBWIN.LOG error log (also known as verify_rebuild_data.log) from the Accounts Hosted platform

Alternatively, give us a buzz on 1300 799 150 and our support team can assist you through this.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Karen Roach
    edited February 2017
    Hi Rav, thanks so much for your quick reply. I'll check it out first and see if I can fix it, otherwise I'll certainly give you a call. cheers Karen
  • Karen Roach
    edited February 2017
    contacted support and they helped me through the rebuild. thanks :)

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Great to hear! Thanks Karen

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.