I have tried importing bank data in to reckon

Tio
Tio Member Posts: 7
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Dear reckon
I have been trying importing bank data in to reckon, however there is an error occurred while processing this action. how to fix this and please help me

thank you
 Tio

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Tio,

Welcome to the Community and sorry to hear you're having trouble with BankData today.

Can you give us some more detail on the error you're experiencing?

Are you presented with any error messages or can you describe where in the process it fails?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tio
    edited February 2017
    hi Rav thanks for your attention
    i try to import bank transaction to reckon, error come up say that error occurred when importing online banking data dan the data was not imported into reckon.  thanks

• Tio
    edited February 2017
    hi Rav thanks for your attention
    i try to import bank transaction to reckon, error come up say that error occurred when importing online banking data dan the data was not imported into reckon.  thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for getting back to me Tio.

Can you please take a screenshot of the error and send it through to bankdata@reckon.com along with your Customer ID and contact details.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tio
    edited February 2017
    hi Rav

i have emailed the screenshot
    thanks
    tio
  • Rav
    edited February 2017
    Thanks a lot Tio,

The BankData team will take a look and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Rav