Drill-down to transactions

Marc H
Marc H Member Posts: 20
edited March 2017 in Reckon One
Unfortunately, I generally have to correct a number of mis-keying errors at the end of each month. I have recently moved across to Reckon One from MYOB. In MYOB I'd initially run Budget v Actual P&L for the month, then drill down to the transactions to investigate major variances. I can do this in Reckon One too, BUT, when I return to the P&L report it always resets to default parameters - i.e. Financial YTD, with no Budget Comparison. So I need to reselect selection criteria and refresh before I can continue. This is incredibly frustrating and time-consuming. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better way to find the info I'm looking for? Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited March 2017
    03/03/2017

Hi Marc,

There is a simple solution to ease your pain. When you want to drill down, right click the drill down entry & open in a new tab. This way your original report & parameters remain unchanged & the new report opens in a new browser tab.
  • Marc H
    Marc H Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2017
    Too easy, thanks! I was looking for a Reckon fix; a Windows one never occurred to me.