File upload to Reckon One

KyleKyle Member Posts: 3
edited June 2017 in Reckon One
Is it possible to upload a file from Reckon Accounts to Reckon One?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,763 Administrator
    edited March 2017
    Hi Kyle,

While you can't upload a Reckon Accounts company file directly to Reckon One, we do offer a data migration service which will help you make the transition over.

Check out details of our data migration services here -
    https://www.reckon.com/au/data-conversion/
  • KyleKyle Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Cheers mate, just found this as I received your response. Basically, I'm inquiring with regards to a not-for-profit community centre where there has been a change in committee. The previous accountant/treasurer uses a desktop version of Reckon which is where there is 8 years of data stored. Ongoing, I, as the new accountant/treasurer, would like to switch to Reckon One for the lower cost of renewal and for ease of handover to my successor. Without looking at the data file (as I do not have the file yet) would you have any idea how much this conversion would cost?
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,763 Administrator
    edited March 2017
    Sounds great Kyle, Reckon One is a great solution and it's low cost structure would be ideal for your community centre.

In regard to conversion, it's honestly a bit hard to say as custom migrations are all different depending on the amount of data. As you've mentioned possessing 8 years worth of data, I'll just mention that the earliest data the team can bring over as part of a migration currently is from 1 January 2013.
    Although you could keep your current desktop data as a point of reference and start fresh in Reckon One.

In saying that though, I think the best thing would be to either trial Reckon One first and see if it suits your requirements, or have a chat with one of our Cloud Solutions team. Flick me your contact details and current Customer ID to [email protected] and I can organise some contact for you if that suits?
  • KyleKyle Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2017
    Cheers mate, but I'll think I'll just go with the easiest option and start fresh with entering this years data myself. Appreciate the feedback.