External Copy and Paste

Gary_9016119
Gary_9016119 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2019 in Accounts Hosted
External copy and paste. I have just upgraded to Reckon Hosted 2017 and prior to the upgrade I used to be able to copy externally (such as an email address) and using the red clipbord icon to paste. This function appears not to exist now. I use Google chrome. Any ideas?

Comments

• Leica Dromgool
    Leica Dromgool Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2018
    Funny that, I never use to be able to copy and paste but in 2017 I can.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2017
    Hi Gary,

Can you please try to copy and paste using the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V shortcut commands on your keyboard and let me know if that works for you?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gary_9016119
    Gary_9016119 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2017
    Hi Rav, yes, this works. Many thanks. I still can't right click and copy externally and right click to paste, but at least I have something that works. Much appreciated.
  • Kylie Austin
    Kylie Austin Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2019
    So for a couple weeks we have been able to copy and paste to/from external programs direct with out using that silly extra step with the clip board, but that has gone and we are back to using the time consuming clip board, When is this direct copy/past coming back?!!!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    It's unclear at this stage Kylie.

We've had to roll back to the previous NZ Hosted environment which was a necessary step to rectify the ongoing issue affecting printing on some session hosts. Due to that, copy & paste has reverted to the former process as well.

There's more info on the overall situation on my latest update here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kylie Austin
    edited April 2017
    Thanks Rav, I would rather be able to print than copy and paste easily!
  • Leica Dromgool
    Leica Dromgool Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2018
    I would love to have both the print function and the new copy and paste function to work properly. 
  • Heather_9012992
    Heather_9012992 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When will copy and paste between programmes be fixed?.
  • Kylie Austin
    edited July 2017
    Hi Rav, there seems to no be consistency on this issue, Some days I can copy and paste how it should be and other days the external clipboard pops up.