can't find the server at hosted.reckon.com.au

Chrissie Bach
Chrissie Bach Member Posts: 7
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Morning - I am getting the following message "can't find the server at hosted.reckon.com.au - I have rebooted twice and still nothing. Is there an issues your end?

Comments

• Lea Gregg
    Lea Gregg Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Had the same problem, all up and working now all of a sudden.  Patience I guess.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Hi Chrissie,

Are you getting that error when attempting to launch Hosted after logging in?

Are you able to access the Hosted control panel at all? If you can, can you please end any active remote sessions from within the Hosted control panel, then log out and try again?

Let me know how you get on 

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Chrissie Bach
    edited April 2017
    Thanks Rav - no remote sessions active but tried logged off anyway and refreshed. No change in staus - still can't find server? all other internet pages working etc. Any thing else I can try..???
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    We may have to escalate this for you, can I get you to give us a buzz. Our power outage issues from the other thread have been resolved and the team is back on board.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Chrissie Bach
    edited April 2017
    Rav - I contacted technical support and spoke to Shane. Although he was pleasantly helpful with suggestions I still am having the same issue.. Telstra has confirmed my internet is fine. It is literally the Reckon Hosted page not working! Please help me - I have come to work on a Sunday to catch up and have got nowhere today :(
  • Chrissie Bach
    edited April 2017
    Please please please can someone help me - I can no longer get through to the 1902 223 101 after hours number! My telstra IT person could neither get onto Reckon - so it isn't just me! Happy to wait if I knew what the problem was!?

• Chrissie Bach
    edited April 2017
    Thanks Lea. My patience running thin.....will go for a walk and come back
  • Rav
    edited April 2017
    Hi Chrissie, I'm really sorry this has caused such a hassle today. Definitely not the best experience when trying to get work done on a Sunday. I can see that Shane is making inquiries on your issue as it seems to be a rather strange one. It doesn't look like a widespread issue across Telstra connections as yet and I'll let you know as soon we get some further info from the support team.

• Chrissie Bach
    edited April 2017
    Morning Rav and Shane. The most frustrating of all. This morning am able to log on bo problems!! I did not restart computer it just worked. Weird! Thanks for responding on a Sunday. Fingers crossed I don't expereince that again. Regards Chrissie
  • Rav
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for letting us know Chrissie,

Glad to hear you're in but definitely an odd one. Let us know if you run into any further trouble.

Cheers
    Rav