freezing when emailing invoices

pamela Hamilton
pamela Hamilton Member Posts: 7
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
when I go to email the invoice it says reckon is not responding, sometime the window appears for me to send it and I send it but it never reaches its destination any help please  using business range 2015 and outlook 2010 this only happened about two weeks ago 

Comments

• pamela Hamilton
    edited May 2017
    Outlook 2010 the thing is it a had all been working for two odd years then about 2 weeks ago it stoped sending the emails. thanks 
  • pamela Hamilton
    edited August 2019
    Not that I can think of they would be  done  automatically. thanks
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2017
    Hi Pamela,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

KB4821 may be of assistance.

regards,
    John
  • pamela Hamilton
    edited May 2017
    Have just gone into updates there were some for different things for outlook 2010 which I had updated  on the 18/4/2017  the last invoice I successfully emailed was on 13/4/2017 outlook works by its self but not going through Reckon must be something to do with security maybe.???.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2017
    Hi Pamela,

KB4821 may be of assistance - a damaged form template or a conflict with a printer may be producing this error.

regards,
    John

• pamela Hamilton
    edited May 2017
    Hi Kevin will I uninstall each one dated 18/4/2017 individually, and how will I know i  future not to to the updates Thanks Pam
  • pamela Hamilton
    edited May 2017
    Hi Kevin I used system restore Kevin but it would not do it  said unsuccessful, so I uninstalled all but one of the updates 18/4/2017 one would not uninstall, but thank you has fixed the problem, I now have said to let me know what updates are to be downloaded, Many Thanks Pam 
  • pamela Hamilton
    edited May 2017
    Thanks Kevin very hit a miss with me, but I take it that I  do not upload any updates for Outlook 2010 Thanks  Pam