Reckon Hosted Buttons not working - Save & New / Save & close Buttons Not Working

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited September 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I'm creating an invoice and the Save & New and Save & Close buttons not working.  I can only save & close by hitting Alt N.  As per other threads recommendations I've tried exiting, logging off. Different browser.  No fix.  Been happening for 2 days.  Any help?  Thanks.  

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2017
    Hi Sand,

Did you try ending the active sessions in the Control Panel and then logging off as well?

If not, could you give that a go?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2017
    I did that and logged off all remote sessions.  I've just found that if the floating toolbar is not on the far right of the page the button does not work.  Strange.  But when I moved the floating toolbar the buttons worked.....
  • Bronwyn Kaye
    Bronwyn Kaye Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2017
    Its the floating tool bar. Not sure why, but it interferes with them. Found this also the case when paying bills and reconciling. Just move it right away from anything important.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2017

Thanks Brownwyn & Rav.  Problem sorted.  Move the floating toolbar!