Income Tax payment

Nia
Nia Member Posts: 17
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi All,

I am having trouble recording Income Tax Payment to ATO. So we got provision Income tax and income tax account on our Reckon Account Hosted account.
How to record income tax payment to ATO?
do I need to create a new account called Income Tax expense?
thank you.

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    The right  person to guide you here is your own engaged Tax Accountant , but surely , you will get lots of answers from this forum.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Lee_8688889
    Lee_8688889 Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Hi Nia

You may have already done this but...if you do a search in your help command in the system it should give you this information. 

Using the drop down menu: Suppliers, Tax Activities, Pay Tax..

Payee is tax office

You will need to have a Tax Payable (Liability) account already established.

I know in some cases the Pay Tax option doesn't exist in the Suppliers drop down menu. If you follow the help/search for this it should guide you to make some changes in the company settings area.

Hope that helps.
  • Lee_8688889
    Lee_8688889 Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Hi Nia

You may have already done this but...if you do a search in your help command in the system it should give you this information. 

Using the drop down menu: Suppliers, Tax Activities, Pay Tax..

Payee is tax office

You will need to have a Tax Payable (Liability) account already established.

I know in some cases the Pay Tax option doesn't exist in the Suppliers drop down menu. If you follow the help/search for this it should guide you to make some changes in the company settings area.

Hope that helps.