*POSTPONED* Reckon Portal rollout & Reckon One outage

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited May 2019 in Reckon One

Hi everyone,
We're very excited to announce a major update of the Reckon One log in portal which will go live on Thursday 18 May 2017!

The new portal will make it easier to manage your Reckon One book, profile, settings and much more!

The teams will be hard at work rolling out the new Reckon Portal and this will begin shortly. There are two stages to the rollout with varying levels of impact to Reckon One services so please take note of the details below.

Stage 1
An outage with limited provisioning access will start from: 
4:00pm (AEST), 6:00pm (NZST), 7:00am (BST) Wednesday 17 May 2017 and will finish around 8:00pm (AEST), 10:00pm (NZST), 11:00am (BST).

You can still log in and continue working on your Reckon One books during this time, however, you will not be able to upgrade/downgrade book modules, purchase new books or access the Control Panel on Provisioning in this period. 
Signing up as a new Reckon One user will also not be available however if you're interested in giving Reckon One a go and are unable to sign up during this period, please email us at one@reckon.com and we'll be in touch first thing on Thursday.

Stage 2 
A full outage will begin at 8:00pm (AEST), 10:00pm (NZST), 11:00am (BST) Wednesday 17 May 2017.

You will not be able to log in & access your Reckon One books during this time. We strongly advise Reckon One users to log off the system before the Stage 2 full outage times listed above.

We're expecting to have everything wrapped up by 3:00am (AEST), 5:00am (NZST) on the morning of Thursday 18 May 2017. 
For our UK Reckon One users that will be 6:00pm (BST) Wednesday 17 May 2017.

If anything changes in regard to any of the timeframes listed above we'll let you know with further updates right here.

We're aiming to keep this major update as short as possible so that you'll be back up and running in no time to explore all the benefits of the new Reckon One portal.

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused during this. If you have any questions, please let us know.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Dale O'Connor
    Dale O'Connor Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2019

Is affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted as I'm having no luck using it this evening and its currently stuck in a "not responding" window???

• Alex Alexandrou
    Alex Alexandrou Reckon Staff Posts: 15 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2017
    Hi Dale, I'm so sorry to hear you're having issues logging into Reckon Accounts Hosted. This isn't being caused by the Reckon One update. As our support dept is currently closed, I will have someone contact you first thing tomorrow morning to assist you. My apologies about any inconvenience. Thanks Alex
  • Alex Alexandrou
    Alex Alexandrou Reckon Staff Posts: 15 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2019
    Hi Everyone, Unfortunately we experienced a few hiccups when attempting to change over to the new Reckon One log in portal overnight. To ensure there is no further inconvience to customers we decided to postpone this release to early next week. Further information will be circulated once we can confirm the exact date and time of this release. Reckon One is back online now and ready to be used again. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused while Reckon One was offline for a few hours. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks, Alex
  • Les Haldane
    Les Haldane Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    I can't log on this morning. I get the message   " no terminal server is available to run application 'RA.2016.AU.R2"
  • Greg Cooper
    Greg Cooper Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Same here Same message
  • Julie_8590292
    Julie_8590292 Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2017
    Thats great news for Reckon One.  But while this was being rectified someone created a boo boo and broke Reckon Hosted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2017
    Hi guys,

Really sorry to hear some of you are having difficulties with Hosted this morning and thank you for your reports. Let me make some inquiries with your support and development teams and I'll come back to you ASAP.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited May 2017
    Hi guys,

We're looking into this at the moment. Can I ask that you please try ending any active sessions within the Hosted control panel, log out, and then try again. Does the problem continue after this?

This discussion has been closed.