Reckon Portal rollout & Reckon One outage - 24 May 2017

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator
    edited May 2017
    Hi Michael,

Apologies for this!

Can you please reset your Reckon One password via the portal and try logging in now. This should restore your access.

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav
  • Michael CrocombeMichael Crocombe Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2017
    cannot login .  I need a  quick resolution to this.

edited May 2017
    Hi Michael,

I've responded to your post immediately below this.

Thanks
    Rav
    edited March 2018
    *UPDATE - 25/5 3:00pm (AEST)*

Hi everyone,

If you are currently experiencing issues logging in to your Reckon One services via the new portal can I please ask that you reset your password now and retry login.

Your access should be restored after undertaking this in the interim while we resolve the issue in full.

We are also looking into an issue where upon clicking 'Open app' you are taken back to the portal screen.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing.
  • Michael CrocombeMichael Crocombe Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2017
    I have the   'Open app' issue
  • David YoungDavid Young Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2017
    Thanks, password reset has got me into the portal, but I'm experiencing the issue you described where "open app" takes me back to the portal page
  • Michelle YoulMichelle Youl Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2017
    Can't access my book! It just opens a new tab, the loads the same portal front page again, where it shows my book name. This happens every time I click "open app"

AND I had to reset my password just to be able to log in, because it wouldn't recognise my password.
    edited May 2017
    Apologies for all the hassle you've had to go through so far Michelle!

We're currently looking into the issue where opening books loops back to the portal page as we speak. Check out my update post toward the bottom of this thread.

I'll update the thread with more info below as soon as I can. Thank you so much for your patience so far.

Rav
  • Michelle YoulMichelle Youl Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2017
    I really don't understand what was wrong with the previous portal. This one looks awful. :(
    edited May 2017
    Thanks guys and apologies again for the rough time you're having this afternoon.

We're working on the issue where opening your Reckon One book loops back to the portal page as we speak. I'll keep you posted with more info as soon as I have it.

Hang in there guys! :( 
    edited May 2017
    Ok I have some good news! I've just received confirmation that the team have fixed the issue. I've just tested as well and my book opened correctly.

Give it a try and let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav
  • Naomi KohlerNaomi Kohler Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2019
    Hi Rav

I still have no access to shared books, BAS deadline is tomorrow PL:US payruns! 

This needs to be resolved ASAP. 

Also had the problem of entering in information once logging out and back in again it disappeared. 
    Such poor timing Reckon
  • RickRick Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    Had the same issues, reset pwd got me in, book opens.... unreconciled txns are missing.
    edited May 2017
    Hi Naomi,

If I'm not mistaken, you are a Reckon Partner so just want to check something with you. When you're logged in to the Reckon Portal can you please select "Partners" on the left and then select the "Clients" tab at the top.

Do the shared files appear now in this section?

This area is designed specifically for partners and will be expanded in future updates of the portal.

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav

• Andrew StoppsAndrew Stopps Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Hello, I too am unable to login. I have reset my password, but still it won't allow login. 
  • David YoungDavid Young Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2017
    It appears to be up and running now, thanks
  • Geoff AndrewsGeoff Andrews Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    Hi. Did anyone at Reckon think a complete meltdown of the system was worth notifying users of by email ? !!!.  I have wasted time thinking I was doing something wrong,  and only resorted to this forum after trying phone support (no answer), etc. 
    edited May 2017
    Hi Andrew,

The team have just pushed through another fix. Can you please try logging in as normal now? If that fails, please reset your password via the portal once more then login.

Let me know how you go

Cheers
    Rav
    edited May 2017
    Really sorry about that Geoff, can definitely appreciate how frustrating that is.

As mentioned just above, the portal team have just pushed through another fix to address the login access issues. Can you please login again and failing that, reset your password once more and retry after this.

Let me know if you have any further difficulty

Cheers
    Rav
  • NewsAlert PRNewsAlert PR Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    Hi Rav...no, I logged in in the same way I always log in...from a shortcut on my tabs...definitely not through google or microsoft.  I also tried to log in using my customer number (taken from the invoice i received a couple of days back) and it says it is not recognised

• Steph LuckSteph Luck Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2017
    I have had no issues with logging in, and have found all my books- but when I select 'open app' I'm getting an error on most of my client books- which as luck would have it, the books I can't open are the ones that I need to lodge BAS for by TOMORROW!! My books seem to be fine, just the ones on my 'client' list. I thought it may just be glitch with the change over, but has been happening all day. Support are obviously flooded, as been on hold for ages. This is the message I've been getting on a black screen since 9.15am this morning. Can someone please let me know that it is at least being looked at??

ReckonThe application has encountered an unknown error.It doesn't appear to have affected your data, but our technical staff have been automatically notified and will be looking into this with the utmost urgency.

• Steph LuckSteph Luck Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2017
    Support are escalating for me. Poor buggers must have been flogged today!
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for doing that Steph, and really sorry for the hassle you've had to put up with. The portal team are definitely under the pump at the moment but are working flat out to get all these hiccups sorted out ASAP.

Thank you so much for your patience with us.
    edited May 2017
    I don't have a problem logging in. 
    But when I do get in, I can't access any data or functions.
    edited May 2017
    I simply get a message saying:
    "You don't have permission to view any of the widgets.In the mean time, check out the menu on the left to see what else you can do."
    (The menu on the left is empty, so I can't "do anything else")

As the Administrator of this account, I should be able to view everything, but I can view nothing.
    edited May 2017
    Definitely doesn't sound ideal!

Can I just clarify, is this after launching your Reckon One book (ie. you are in Reckon One itself), or when you are still within the portal area prior to selecting "Open App" on your book?
    edited May 2017
    Hi Rav, 

I now have access to my data, after clicking on 'Open App' (something definitely changed in the last 30 minutes.

I'd suggest that next time there is a big upgrade, it is done over the weekend, and not at the end of the month, and please let customers know if there is a problem (by email).  Just a thought. 
  • Bris xrtBris xrt Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    Mine has just come up "Get started now, first 30 days free" like I have not purchased anything and the only book is the demo book!  Bit of a worry as there is no backup locally only on the "cloud" (if a local backup is even possible with reckon?). Customer service were great when I called them and have already "escalated" the issue, hopefully it will just work again and not lose anything :O
    edited May 2017
    Im sure we'll be able to get to the bottom of that and get it sorted Bris. Keep me updated on how you go.
  • Brad MonaghanBrad Monaghan Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2017
    Yep, thats what I am getting as well. Not a month goes by without some sort of issue that costs me time. I think I will need to send reckon an invoice for my wasted time over the past 18 months. Oh, wait, I cannot send anyone invoices
This discussion has been closed.