Reckon Portal rollout & Reckon One outage - 24 May 2017

Comments

• Rex HallRex Hall Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    I have had an issue since 7am 26th, I can login and select and get into my book but I can't "add" an invoice or bill, nor pay for existing bills or receive payments for invoices. After speaking to tech support twice I was told there was an issue with billing as my subscription renewed on the 25th, the day your new portal started, so I am in read only mode, I even tried paying again as I need to operate, but no dice. Surely my issue is a simple fix, update my Reckon one account to paid. I feel all other useres pain of not being able to operate their businesses....
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator
    edited May 2017
    Hi Brad & Bris, Just checking, are your files shared with you? Ie. Have you checked the 'Shared with me' tab Or the 'Partners' area on the Portal screen if you are Partners. If still no go, can you both send me your Customer ID, Reckon One user name and contact details in an email to [email protected] please. Cheers Rav
  • Abby MorrisonAbby Morrison Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2017
    In on a Saturday to see if we have access, time away from the kids!

Thank you, back end support as we have access to the final book and it doesn't look like there is any data lost.

• Tuhin KapadiaTuhin Kapadia Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2017
    Unable to login since last 20mins starting from 10am, 27th May 2017, have entered login info and nothing happens.
  • Geoff BryantGeoff Bryant Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2017
    I still have no access to the mobile app after installing the new update 3.5 restarting phone and trying different combinations of username. Some assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • GabrielleGabrielle Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2017
    We have also had issues this morning with not being able to add an invoice or a bill. This cripples our business and is petty unacceptable for a paid service. When will this be sorted out??
    edited May 2017
    Hi Tuhin, Can you please refresh the portal page and try again? Does the same thing occur when using a different browser?
    edited May 2017
    Hi Geoff, Are you using your PIN or password to login? I believe you will need to use your full login password in this release to login. Failing that, what is happening when you try to login? Any error messages?
  • RachelRachel Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't access my Reckon One account since update. Hi, Is anyone else having trouble accessing their Reckon One books, I haven't been able to access my RO account since the update on Thursday, I have contacted them and they are working on it but three days without it is getting ridiculous, any suggestions of what more I can do, needless to say my work is piling up
    edited May 2017
    Really sorry to hear that Rachel, What is happening specifically in your instance when attempting to access your book?
  • Rex HallRex Hall Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    We know your busy Rav but can we get a response please
    edited May 2017
    Hi guys, I'm not sure about this one as it's the first I've seen of this particular issue. Let me check in with the Portal guys about it and get more info. Will come back to you Cheers Rav
    edited May 2017
    Hello Rav
    Thank you for your response, when I log in I have the menu down the left and then the rest of the screen is as shown in the picture attached, it shows my company name top left and my name as administrator, I tried changing passwords etc image
  • ChrisChris Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2017
    Yep - I have the same issue (or similar) there is no button/option to add a new invoice.  I definitely have the invoicing as an option on my account.  
    edited May 2017
    Hi guys,

Just checking, what is the 'Status' of your books when you're select the 'Edit' option from the dropdown next to the 'Open App' button? And are your subscriptions all up to date or did they expire quite recently? ie. in the last couple of days?

Rex - you mentioned that you tried paying again, was that through the portal itself? Sorry, I'm not in the office at the moment but can I ask where things were left after your chat with our support team?
  • Geoff BryantGeoff Bryant Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2017

I am using my password and I get an error msg saying There was an error, please try again. If the problem persists please contact support. (404 Not Found)

that is the msg I get

edited May 2017
    Hi Rav,

Thanks for quick response.   The status says 'active' for the three options (including invoicing).

Cheers
    Chris
  • Brad MonaghanBrad Monaghan Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2017
    same as me
    edited May 2017
    Very frustrating, I haven't be able to access my books since last Wednesday, even the app is showing 'no books'
  • Brad MonaghanBrad Monaghan Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2017
    Thursday for me. The thing is, when it is all back up and running there will be hundreds, if not thousands of businesses that will have suffered and all will be forgotten until the next time something like this happens.
  • DominiqueDominique Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Lost books and spent too much time on this with no reasonable response from four calls to Reckon. Very poor and with no end in sight. Let us know what is happening please.
    edited May 2017
    Hi guys, I'm really sorry about this, I definitely understand how frustrating this is for you especially since it's been a while without access now for some of you. Our Portal team is aware of the issue you're experiencing and they're working through this to formulate a solution and we're trying to do everything we can to put it right. Thank you so much for your patience everyone, I know you're doing it tough right now. As soon as I have further information on this I'll let you know right here.
  • tjtj Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    intermittent Out age continuing ...When thats going to end ?
    if i check reports or some time inbetween ,page getting following error --"This site can’t be reached
    app.reckonone.com’s server DNS address could not be found"
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.
    upsetting me and my accountant.Disturbing upgrade...
  • tjtj Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
  • Steph LuckSteph Luck Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2017
    Hi Rav, to add to the list.... I have just been contact by a client because she can't add any transactions to her bank account. The 'actions' option is gone from all banking screens. Under both her log in, and when I log into her book as well. Thanks.
    edited May 2017
    Hi Rav,
    FWIW, despite my account saying the invoicing module was 'active' I went through the edit process to re-add it (was charged $11NZD) but there are still no options to add a new invoice.  In case it is relevant, I have three books on my account but only one of them has the invoice option (which is not working).
    Cheers
    Chris
    edited May 2017
    Thank you Steph, appreciate the report.
    edited May 2017
    Thanks Chris, I'm taking back these back to the team as well. Appreciate it.
  • GabrielleGabrielle Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2017
    Hi Rav,
    Just jumping on Chris' thread. I also have my account status as active but as before I still cannot add an invoice or a bill. My renewal date for my subscription is not until end of June, I don't believe it is an issue with my subscription but more a bug within the system. Has this been raised with the ReckonOne IT? It seems there are quite a few people with this issue as well.
    Regards,
    Gabbee
  • Keith ZilmKeith Zilm Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2017
    I'm getting that screen also!
This discussion has been closed.