Reckon Portal Issues - Current Status ~ 29 May

Comments

• Steph LuckSteph Luck Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2017
    I'm down to 3 books in read only... so we're improving! However my clients patience is not! 
  • Chris PChris P Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2017
    Try the App to make a payment
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,792 Administrator
    edited May 2017
    Morning team, It sounds like things are improving for some and not so much or as quickly for others. How are things going this morning? Let me know Cheers Rav
  • Steph LuckSteph Luck Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2017
    Still got 3 in read only
  • NewsAlert PRNewsAlert PR Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled new reckon one portal. Absolutely done with Reckon service.  The new portal has not worked from day one for me (what was wrong with the old one??!!).  All of my books have disappeared from my user profile and I continue to get diverted to a portal page wanting me to subscribe -- despite my subscription being current. Despite questions on the forum (that thread has now closed -- which, incidentally doesn't mean the problem is fixed!!), two emails and a call to the helpline, I still am unable to access any of my books. I have not even had a response. I have BAS to do, invoices to send out -- and no response from the "help" team.  It has obviously been a very poorly planned, poorly resourced rollout.  What do i do from here, please Reckon Community?!!!
  • Peter YoungPeter Young Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2017
    Arr technology, what did we do before it.
    Look at this as a good reason to do something real.
    Yes its a pain in the **** Yes it should have been tested better, but its not unusual these days.
    Good reason to go fishing.
  • Keith ZilmKeith Zilm Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2017
    I cant even log in again today!. I got in yesterday morning but when I tried again last night and again this morning, It comes up 'username and password does not match'
  • Keith ZilmKeith Zilm Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2017
    This is what the 'portal' will do! Some banks and gov dept's do the same thing.
    Annoying me also!
  • MegMeg Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2017
    No good still... Still read-only on every browser and every device...
  • Csaba T≈ëkeCsaba T≈ëke Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    What is Reckon's strategy to fix this poorly managed go-live?  I will try to call the customer service today hoping for sg. better. I need to access my data asap.
  • ChrisChris Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    I would have to agree this was a pretty poorly managed update. I think safety & user access & data should always stay ahead of features. Testing should be very comprehensive & done in a very controlled environment, not in the public ReckonOne space.

Edit - SORRY I SPOKE TO SOON PREVIOUSLY ... I was able to pay Invoices today .. but now it has been disabled again!!!! This is turning into very poor form!!!!

The one big thing left to fix is the 'Pay Invoice Button' from email.
    If I were to send a customer an invoice via email they would get the error message:
    " The invoice is not available. Please contact the sender for more information "

These issues need to be fixed asap!!!
    edited May 2017
    Hi folks,

I've just sat down with our Portal Manager to have a chat about your cases and have some updates for each of you below.

Steph Luck - As discussed earlier, we're working on this as we speak and will be in touch with more information as soon as possible.

Csaba
     Toke- we are currently working on your case as it requires further investigation from our Portal and Reckon One teams. Unfortunately, the customer service teams will not be able to provide an instant fix to this one over the phone. However our Portal Manager is across your case and I'll give you an update as soon as I have further information.

Keith Zilm - Can you please ensure that you are logging in with your existing Reckon One login credentials. ie. Your existing Reckon One user name & password not the newly created account linked with Google.

Meg - Can you please reactivate your books through the Portal by going through 
    Settings (on your book) > Modify > Reactivate > Enter your payment details > Once this has processed your book will become active.

Andrew Cook - We'll need some more information from you for this one. Can you please send me an email to [email protected] with your Reckon One user name, the book name you are having these issues with and where in the Portal it is being accessed from.
    edited May 2017
    Hi NewsAlert PR

I've sent you an email earlier, can you please check it out and let me know how you get on.

Cheers
    Rav
    edited May 2017
    Hi Csaba,

Check out the post I've just published here for the latest update on your case.
  • Tuhin KapadiaTuhin Kapadia Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2017
    Not working, same as last Friday, have cleared cookies, cache etc.

I had send email to customer service first thing yesterday, no help or reply from them as yet.

There is something seriously wrong with the system, can't take so long.

30th May 2017, 10am.
  • andrew cookandrew cook Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2017
    I also had a problem with my payroll. I entered a new payrun and altered the casual hours. But this did not save, and I ended up paying staff the incorrect hours.
  • JodieJodie Member Posts: 42
    edited April 1
    Well still can not access anything, accountant has rang and you have no answer for her.  I have emailed and have no reply.  It has nearly been a week since I have not been able to access my data, this is beyond a joke not happy at all how is this an improvement :(
  • MegMeg Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2017
    Rav,
    I first log in to ReckonOne then select Edit on the right of my book (only other option is Share) and it tells me my account is already currently 'active'.  Would you like me to first Deactivate, it and then Reactivate it?
    Can you please tell me if I be charged for this?
  • grgr Member Posts: 27
    edited May 2017
    I had no problems until today. I now can't create or copy invoices or bills or receive payments or pay bills, or copy journals. Not sure what else is missing.
    edited May 2017
    Meg - I'll shoot you an email shortly.

GR - I'm really sorry but the Portal team are re-looking at instances of books reverting to read-only mode right now. I'll post a further update on this as soon as I have more info.
    edited May 2017
    Hi Jodie,

I've got your email from earlier this morning and am checking with the Portal team in relation to it. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back.

I'm really sorry for all the hassle and frustration this has caused.
  • GabrielleGabrielle Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2018
    Hi Rav, We have been able to add bills and invoices tonight. Thanks for all your help and providing regular updates. Gabbee, R.W.F Building Company
    edited May 2017
    Still Fishing
    edited May 2017
    Im done with fishing.
    Reckon has now exceeded Intuits software outage time ,congradulations, going for the record.
    edited May 2017
    Hi Rav,
                 As at this morning there has still been no fix and no email, while I understand that you are doing your best to fix this problem this is not helping me in the fact that I have new children wanting to enroll and I am unable to provide them with an invoice.  I have a committee who are wanting to hold a meeting and I can not provide them with any reports.  This is not making your company look good to them after I had to convince them to stay with you.  Who do I talk to to regain access to Reckon Hosted (at no cost to me) so that I can upload my last backup and continue to work while you find a solution.  I believe that this is not to much to ask.

Thanks

Jodie

edited May 2017
    Hi Jodie,

I just shot you through an email a little earlier. Take a look when you've got a chance.

Cheers
    Rav
    edited May 2017
    Definitely not a record we're aiming for! I'm really sorry about the hassle this has caused Peter.

Can you let me know what you're experiencing at the moment, is your book in read-only mode?

Shoot me an email to [email protected] with a brief rundown with your Customer ID, Reckon One user name and book name and I'll get it looked into.

Cheers
    Rav
    edited May 2017
    Emailed
    edited May 2017
    Hi Tuhin,

Is this when you're attempting to login itself OR when you try to launch your book by selecting 'Open App'
  • Tuhin KapadiaTuhin Kapadia Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2017
    As soon as password is entered, nothing happens after that, it stays frozen.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
This discussion has been closed.