Reckon Portal Issues - Current Status ~ 29 May

Comments

• Heather DunnHeather Dunn Member Posts: 13
    edited May 2017
    still not working may need to move to another system

• Tuhin KapadiaTuhin Kapadia Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2017
    Still not working, I emailed customer service and left my number and they are asking me to call them, I called and was on hold so I send an email if they can call me, still waiting for them to return call.

31st May 2017, 11.20pm

• CorinneCorinne Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2017
    Hi Rav, my clients are experiencing issues with their Reckon One program. I have one guy who is furious that he cannot create urgent invoices. It does appear to be in read-only mode. Is there any way this can be fixed as a matter of urgency? Thanks
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,111 Administrator
    edited June 2017
    Hey there Corinne,

Cheers for getting in touch, happy to look into this further but just wanted to clarify the current status on read-only books. The major issues affecting books that were in read-only mode *incorrectly* earlier this week has been resolved and the team are finding that cases coming through now are due to payment related reasons ie. declined, unpaid etc for example.

Not saying this is the same in your case, but just to get ahead of it to give you a quick fix if it is.

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav
  • CorinneCorinne Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2017
    Thanks heaps Rav - I don't think it's a billing issue in the case of this client. I've sent an email to  [email protected] , but have not yet heard back as to what the issue is. All other client files, which I have access to, seem to be working though :)
    edited June 2017
    STILL CAN NOT RECEIVE FUNDS INVOICE OR MAKE PAYMENTS PLEASE HELP
    edited June 2017
    Hi Heather,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I posted this on another comment in this thread but I'll just add it here too as it may apply..
    The major issues affecting books that were in read-only mode *incorrectly* earlier this week has been resolved and the team are finding that cases coming through now are due to payment related reasons ie. declined, unpaid etc for example.

Not saying this is the same in your case, but just to get ahead of it to give you a quick fix if it is.

Can you please confirm? If it's not the case for you then happy to get the team to take a closer look.

Cheers
    Rav
  • TonyTony Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2017
    Hi Rav,
    Mate you've been a busy man over the last week or so.
    I am trying to enter received money that is not from a current invoice, but from an invoice created before coming across to Reckon One, I have been able to do this before the portal update, but now when I attempt it, it will not save. I move the mouse over the save button, it gets highlighted but nothing happens when you click on it, It is not saving. I am entering this type of payment the same as I have done before, I feel I am doing it correctly, it just wont save.
    Cheers Rav
    Tony

edited June 2017
    Rav my payment s are up to date
  • Csaba T≈ëkeCsaba T≈ëke Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2017

Hi Rav,

I had a chat with customer service today, everyone is friendly, but none has an idea about the reason why I am locked out of my books. This is also a permission problem, the issue can be reproduced.

Is there anyone over there who could trace the code while reproducing the issue and catch the reason for not allowing me to see and reach my books through the web?  If you give me all the permissions I am happy to review the code and architecture design too or assist any developer how to do it.

Can you please update me about the results of the investigation? 

I have been locked out for 7 days now, not a good feeling.

Thanks,

Csaba

edited June 2017
    I too spoke to customer service / tech help, none of them have any idea what is going on. I was told to either change my browser from Firefox to Chrome which I refused.

So, they asked me to try uninstalling / reinstalling Firefox, which I did and still does not work.

It works on Safari ipad but it is too time consuming to enter transactions on ipad.

I hope they can get it all sorted out asap.
    edited June 2017
    Great! Thanks Heather.

If you can flick me your Reckon One user name, customer ID and just a screenshot of what you're seeing when you attempt to perform one of these actions in an email to [email protected] I'll take it to our Portal team.

Cheers
    Rav
    edited June 2017
    Hi Csaba,

I know that our Portal Manager had the details of your case and was being investigated. Let me grab an update on where things are with that.
    edited June 2017
    Hey Tony,
    Definitely been pretty hectic over the last week for sure!

Can I just ask, which browser are you using when this occurs and does it happen on an alternative browser as well?

Are you able to use other areas of the book, ie. add new invoices, bills etc?
    edited June 2017
    Rav, I am using firefox. Other features of my book are working fine, I created an invoice and emailed it, I have received and entered payments for invoices created in Reckon One. I am able to edit old entries that I put in a few weeks ago, ones that did not relate to invoices created in reckon.
    I have just tried Chrome and I am able to enter a received payment using the NEW entry button, (so a payment not linked to an invoice created in Reckon). I was able to save that payment and it worked fine. I then went back to firefox, saw the new payment, was able to edit it and save it, but when I tried to add a new payment again it would not save, so went back to Chrome and tried, and it worked.
    So it has worked on chrome twice, and failed on firefox everytime I have tried it today.
    Hope this makes it easier for you to give me a solution.
    Thanks
    Tony
    edited June 2017
    Hi Tuhin,

Can I grab the current version number of Firefox that you are using when having this issue?
    Are there any updates available for the browser? If so, can you please update and advise if the issue persists?

Thanks
    Rav
    edited June 2017
    Cheers for that Tony
    I've just replied to Tuhin above who is also having Firefox issues so I'll ask you the same thing..

Can I grab the current full version number of Firefox that you are using when having this issue?

Are there any updates available for the browser? If so, can you please update and advise if the issue persists?

Thanks
    Rav

edited June 2017
    Rav when I get home I'll get these details for you, I normally update Firefox when asked, so would assume I'd have the current version, but I'll check.
    edited June 2017
    Rav, I am using firefox version 53.0.3, and it says my version is up to gate.
    Cheers
    Tony
    edited June 2017
    Hi Rav
    I have not been able to use the Reckon Portal since 24 May.  The save buttons are not working.  I really need someone to address these issues for me

• FelicityFelicity Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    I can log into the mobile app but can't see any of my books (or clients books). I have logged into the website and can access books from there. My client is unable to open his book through the mobile app and the website.
  • Kaelene McElligottKaelene McElligott Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2017
    Having trouble with the Demo book as well, while trying to evaluate the product. It's stuck at a Supplier screen and won't let me save or cancel. Just keeps saying Unexpected Error if I try to get out of that area.
  • Lisa GarrattLisa Garratt Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2018
    Is there any idea when these issues will be resolved? We have been unable to use Reckon One since the upgrade and I have phoned Customer Service every day since, constantly being told someone will call me back with information which to date has not happened.I have very unhappy clients and I'm not massively impressed myself!
    edited June 2017
    I'm really sorry to hear that Lisa, can certainly understand how frustrating of an experience that is for both your clients and yourself.

While the majority of issues have been resolved, the team are investigating cases of some users being looped back to the Portal page when attempting an action in their book and also issues between Reckon One and Paypal.

In terms of the more common one at this stage which is the looping problem, our Portal and Reckon One teams are working closely to rectify this. I appreciate that its taking some time which we're disappointed about however from what I understand they do need to tread carefully in order to not further adversely impact Reckon One services.

Be assured, the teams are doing everything they can to put this right and I'll post a further update with info on progress as it comes to hand.
  • Daniell CordesDaniell Cordes Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    I am unable to access reckon one via firefox and receive the following error message:
    ecure Connection Failed
    An error occurred during a connection to portal.reckon.com. Invalid OCSP signing certificate in OCSP response. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_invalid_signing_cert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
        Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
  • Daniell CordesDaniell Cordes Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Still unable to access via Firefox. 
  • Chris PChris P Member Posts: 48
    edited June 2017
    Hi Daniell, Yes I'm up watching Murray v Wavrinka :) I can't log in with Chrome on my mac. But can with Firefox. I CAN log in with Chrome on my wife's mac. Don't think this is a Reckon issue. I know you would have favourites and bookmarks. But I suggest uninstalling Firefox and reinstalling. Chris
    edited June 2017
    10th June 2017.

FYI, for all Reckon One users running Firefox Mozilla :

Rather than uninstalling Firefox, try refreshing Firefox (click on Help / Troubleshooting Information and then refresh Firefox on the top right).

(Please note when you refresh Firefox, it removes all the add-ons and other extra features, which will have to be re-installed.)

Once Firefox is refreshed, try running Reckon One without any add-ons, if it works then most likely one of the add-ons was creating issues.

In my case, Ad-block has to be disabled for Reckon to work with Firefox.

Hope this helps.
    edited June 2017
    Hi Rav
    I got Reckon One working yesterday through Safari.  I am not going to thank you all for your help because that is not the case.  To add to my frustration I received my monthly account from you.  Suprising given I have not been able to use the software for over 20 days.

you still haven't informed me as to how I export thew data to another provider

• YasminYasmin Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2017
    Hi Rav

Love the new portal, and thanking my lucky stars I haven't experienced any of the issues above.

I appreciate you're busy sorting these out but I do have one complaint.

In the new portal, clients that have been given admin acces to their book can now see *all* of my books, not just their own. I have checked, and they can only open their own book (thank goodness!) - they get an error when trying to open someone else's book. However this is still a breach of client confidentiality, since my clients can now see who else is a client. Please can you fix this?

Thanks in advance
    Yasmin
This discussion has been closed.