Is there an Add-on for RA Hosted similar to Servicem8 for small trade businesses?

Brent Piltz
Brent Piltz Member Posts: 4
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Welcome to the Community Brent!

We've got a couple of great integrations with Hosted for trade businesses in our Add-On Marketplace.

These two in particular may be of interest -

Fieldmagic
    Fieldmagic is an industry leading field services platform designed from the ground up with IT, fire services, electrical, plumbing and HVAC in mind.

AroFlo
    A full featured job management system for busy tradies who need to run their business on the go.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brent Piltz
    edited June 2017
    Hi Rav,
    Thanks for your reply.
    My name is April, our email is just under my husbands name.

Unfortunately AroFlo and Fieldmagic are way too expensive for our business. We run a small but busy landscaping business with only 2 (soon to be 3) employees under my husband and I.

Because our jobs are usually big, taking approx 1 week, our annual invoice output is about 100. Aroflo and Fieldmagic are at least $150 a month, where Servicem8 would be free or about $5 a month as you get the first 20 per month free.

I love Reckon and dont want to change, but there isnt really an option for the smaller of small businesses, like us.

Would Reckon consider developing an integrated program to link with Serviem8?

Thanks
  • PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Hi April,

I can help you to create a solution that integrates Servicem8 with your Reckon. Considering it will be beneficial for both of us, I'm willing to offer a very good price for you. And the final product can be shared with the community with very cheap price. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Phuong

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Hello April you have hosted I understand do you need to instant invoicing and get paid over nite and
    We have that solution already and others requirements can be discussed.
    very affordable prices and unlimited users to 10 for same rates chk Reckon Add on market
    Cosmic Invoice

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Brent Piltz
    edited June 2017
    Hi Chandra & Phuong,
    No it's not the invoicing I need.
    What I need and like with servicem8 is the quoting/invoicing and the job and time management. Our employees can clock on & off to a job and add any materials they have purchased also. The quoting also clearly states materials and labour and you can view the current jobs costing to see if you are over or under quote.
    Phuong, I'm not sure we can afford paying for a program and I havent the time to then offer it back to the community.
    I'm thinking I will just have to use Servicem8 as it is and manually still add invoices and bills to Reckon.

Thanks everyone
  • PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Hi April,

I still plan to develop something similar to what you want to have. Will let you know once it is ready.

Thanks,

Phuong

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• Brent Piltz
    edited June 2017
    Thanks Phuong, that would be great!