Entering a refund from an overpaid supplier

Jonathan GaltJonathan Galt Member Posts: 16
edited June 2017 in Accounts Business Range
I overpaid a supplier. They have refunded most of the overpayment so far. The overpayment is visible in the suppliers list. The part refund is showing in the bank statement. How do I enter the repayment against that supplier. I read the posts and it seems quite complex. Any simple instructions out there


  • Jacqui AllenJacqui Allen Member Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    record the refund on a deposit slip allocate to the relevant accounts payable control account. Now you will be able to assign the credit to this transaction.
Sign In or Register to comment.