I have accounts premier desktop and am about to start entering inventory.

Susie Johnston
Susie Johnston Member Posts: 9
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have accounts premier desktop and am about to start entering inventory. What is the maximum amount of inventory items that i can enter? We have a large industrial supply business.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Hi Susie,

This is an older KB but contains the limits for several areas - 

Maximum number of list items and transactions

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Reckon Accounts Enterprise has a differing set of limits -
    Name List *                            1 000 000
    Item List                                 1 000 000
    Memorised Transaction List        29 000
    Memorised Report List                29 000
    Sales Rep List                             29 000
    Price Level List                                 200

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Susie Johnston
    edited June 2017
    Thanks. I have Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2016. So is it still the same as the above link you shared  from 2007? or does it hold more?
  • Rav
    edited June 2017
    Hi Susie,

The numbers in the above KB article are still correct.

• Susie Johnston
    edited June 2017
    Thanks Rav.
    But im a little confused what it means when it says "group items can contain only 20 individual items"
    Does that mean that i can have 14500 groups with 20 inventory items in each group, giving me 290000 items?