How can I download 2015 Tax Table

Peter BurgoynePeter Burgoyne Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Accounts Business Range
I had to reinstall Reckon Accounts Premium 2015 after I had to reformat my hard drive. However, Recon Accounts will not open unless I also install the 2015 Tax Table. There is a link on the Reckon download site, but I cannot get the Tax Table to download. Please how can I fix the link and download the Tax Table? 

Comments

• ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    You need to go to your members area using your customer number and pin. Go to updates and service packs and it will be there
  • MerekiMereki Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2019

I am in exactly the same boat.... Peter did you solve it?

We had an attack from a crytolocker, blah blah long and painful story, but anyway - I have had to install Reckon on my home laptop as an interim until the business PCs are back up and running.  The process of downloading / installing / activating / sharing / programming the firewall etc. has taken hours and I thought I was finally there.  BUT because the main file is on a version of 2015 with updated tax tables, and my new installation is 2015 but without the tax tables, I can't open the file in multi user mode.

I've logged in to the members area, at this address http://members.reckon.com/Subscription/DownloadSoftware.aspx as that is where I got the actual software from earlier today... I can see the link for the tax tables update and the govconnect update. BUT when I try to download the tax tables from http://home.reckon.com.au/support/Home/Downloads/UpdatesServicePacks/ReckonAccounts2015TaxUpdate.aspx , I get the client  number/pin number login fields again, and when I fill them out NOTHING happens.  Just blank space where the download should be.

Has this happened to anyone else?  Really frustrating - I have tried in compatability view on IE10 as thought it might be the browser - but the same thing happens in Chrome and Firefox. 

• Peter BurgoynePeter Burgoyne Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Hi Mereki,  I didn't solve it.  It seems to me that the link within Reckon to the 2015 tax tables is broken. We need to email Reckon to re-establish the link so we can download the 2015 tax tables.
    edited July 2017
    Ill be at my desk in a minute. Ill have a look.
    edited July 2017
    Peter that's exactly what it seems like.... Kevin did you have any luck?  Thank you!
    edited July 2017
    Send me an email [email protected]
    edited July 2017
    Sent this just now. 
    edited July 2017
    You are a life saver Sir.  Thank you so much!  Happy Sunday :)
    edited July 2017
    Yes. Yes I am. Tell no one.
  • Ben GovettBen Govett Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    im having the same problem as mereki cannot get the tax table link to download any suggeestions?
    edited September 2017
    Ben send me an email [email protected] Kr
  • Tim CallaghanTim Callaghan Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    sorry to open up again but i am having the same trouble getting the update of 2015 R2 can anyone help?