Error in Payment Summaries

113396 Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Error in one Payment Summary - Reckon accounts Premier - One of my employees Payment Summary does not show ALL the salary sacrifice in the RESC section. How do I find the error?? Help? The Payroll Summary is different to the Employee Summary.

Comments

• Melissa_9170086
    Melissa_9170086 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2017
    I also have this issue....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2017

I have the same issue with two of our employees.. It appears the one month of Super salary sacrifice is not shown on the RESC section of the payment summary. As Debbie says, Help!
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    This knowledge base post should be able to fix your problem.  The error is caused by a corrupted entry and could involve a number of pays or a number of people in the same pay.  I usually have at least one each year to correct:
    http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5324
    John L G
    113396 Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
    edited July 2017

Thank you soooooo much John Graetz!!!!! Miracle worker!!! Fixed and now all good!!! I had no idea how to go about that! Will I expect the same problem again - is there anyway I can avoid it or did I create it???

Thanks so much!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2017

Yes, Thanks heaps John.  All sorted.. I created a copy of what needed to be done and have saved it for future reference.
  • Melissa_9170086
    Melissa_9170086 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2017
    THANK YOU JOHN. Worked like a dream :-)

• John Graetz
    edited July 2020
    Hi Debbie.  To my knowledge there is no known answer as to why this occurs and it could happen again.  I usually have at least one each year to fix.  It just goes to show how important a wages reconciliation is at times like these in order pick up such discrepancies.  For some unknown reason an employee record for salary sacrifice super becomes corrupted.
    John L G
  • John Graetz
    edited July 2020
    Thank you all for responding and letting know that the fix worked.
    John L G