Payment summary issue - MYOB to Reckon One

Archana Patel
Archana Patel Member Posts: 10
edited July 2017 in Reckon One
Hi All, I have converted from MYOB to Reckon one in the middle of the year. I have updated MYOB closing balance of YTD pay, super and tax withheld amount in Reckon one. The end of year payslip showing correct YTD pay, tax and superannuation. But now when I am creating payment summaries it doesn't add up MYOB YTD pay balance, only adds up withheld amount. Am I missing something? Appreciate your help. Thanks 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi Archana,

Just to clarify, is the payment summary only using the pay balance input into Reckon One? ie. disregarding the opening balance you have input yourself?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Archana Patel
    edited July 2017
    Thanks Rav
    Yes, it disregard the opening balance of Pay but tax amount is correct.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi Archana,

Is the date of employment for these employees set before the date of YTD adjustments made?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Archana Patel
    edited July 2017
    Hi Rav
    I have setup date of employment first (hire date), then made the YTD adjustment. Hire date of employee is same as original joining date as per MYOB data. For eg. one employees hire date was 11 July 2011 per MYOB, so I have setup employee in Reckon first with hire date as 11 July 2011, then setup YTD adjustment as pay period end 28 Feb 2017 and YTD setup date as 3 Mar 2017. I used MYOB till 28 Feb 2017, then migrate to Reckon from 1 Mar 2017. Hope this helps. Thanks
  • Rav
    edited July 2017
    Hi Archana,

Ok, I think I've got to the bottom of this for you and have the solution you need.

In order to reflect the YTD adjustment on the payment summary, you will need to do this in the INB summaries area also. You'll find this within the Payment Summaries tab. 
    Doing YTD setup for pays will show in payslips but not in payment summary which is what you're currently experiencing and is an area we'll be looking at improving in the near future.

Hope that helps

Cheers
    Rav

• Archana Patel
    edited July 2017
    Great, thanks for your help Rav