I need HELP please - Installing Payroll Reckon 2017/18 successfully but it showing Registration C

Caroline_9175023
Caroline_9175023 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2017 in Payroll Premier
Payroll Premier 2017/2018 installing problem.
Have installed successfully, about to load the program to do the next step upgrading the file from 2016/2017 but the new Premier doesn't want to load as it said Registration Corrupted and need to be uninstalled and install again.

Have done this 4 times still same ERROR.
Please help as I need to do the payroll tomorrow but don't have the current upgrade for new FY.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2017
    Hi there Caroline,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your install.

I've just had a chat about your issue, and here's what we'd recommend doing -
    Remove the install which is giving you issues by uninstalling

Once complete, restart your PC

Restart install BUT ensure that you select Run As Administrator FIRST. You can do this by right clicking on the .exe option and selecting Run As Administrator before launching the installation.

If you receive any warning messages during the install process, do not ignore these. Particularly, if the warning mentions that files are in use during the installation process.

Also, please ensure that you are not installing on a server.

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.