Payroll Premier 2017/18 - Payslip email issue (3 June 2017)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited July 2017 in Payroll Premier
Hi everyone

We're aware of an issue with Payroll Premier 2017/18 where the list of payslips to be emailed are blank or missing few employees.

Our Development team are aware of it and are currently investigating.

INTERIM WORKAROUND
The workaround for this at the moment is to change the 'Send Form' method of "Payment Summaries" to be set to "Email" or "Both". It seems like the "Payslip" section is looking at "Payment Summaries" instead.

Check out our KB article here for full info - Payroll Premier 2017/18 is missing employees in the Payslips Email list

We apologise for the inconvenience caused, I'll update the thread with more info as soon as it becomes available.

Thanks
Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Blandine Lorraine Lam
    Blandine Lorraine Lam Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    the workaround sort of works. Now you must email to entire employee, unable to select to email to just a few
  • Mark_9171963
    Mark_9171963 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    After the 17/18 upgrade I notice that the program will only allow me to select/deselect one employee in the "Email Pay Slips" dialog box.  No matter which employee I click on the tick will only respond in one employees tick box. 
  • Greg Tenni_8946652
    Greg Tenni_8946652 Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    I successfully emailed all my employees by changing the Payment Summary method to "Both" in the Edit Employee screen.
    Prior to this I could not send payslips by email.
    Employees with printed payslips I left as "Print" on both payment summaries and payslips.
  • Goph
    Goph Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2017
    My problem is they emails just wont work for anyone.  Get "sending email failed".  If I go back to 16/17 (25) it still works fine.  My problem is with the upgrade not with any changes to my system.
    Need this fixed quickly please.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi everyone,

We have resolved the issue in Payroll Premier 2017/18 that was causing the two scenarios below:
    • Employees were either missing or wouldn't show at all when trying to email Payslips in PP 17/18
    • From the email payslip window, users couldn't un-select employees from being emailed and had to email every employee
    You will have to download this updated RINB.exe file and save it to the C:\ QPRollV26\Reports folder and replace the current one.

The folder structure might be different if you have changed the default installation path during installation wizard.

The two KB's below have step by step instructions (the instructions are the same but they talk about the above two issues separately): Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and frustration caused at this busy time of year. Let us know if you have any issues with the above.

Thanks,
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mark_9171963
    Mark_9171963 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Works perfect, thank you!!
  • Fi_9188882
    Fi_9188882 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Does this same method work for Premier Accounts (with payroll)?  I am having the same problem :(
  • Rav
    edited July 2017
    Hi there Fi,

This issue is specific to the Payroll Premier product and resolved via the fixes listed above.

What you may be experiencing is a corruption which causes the Send Forms to Send list to not show any entries. Check out this KB for info on this and the process on how to tackle it - 
    Send Forms list is blank and there are no Payment Summaries to email

If its not quite the same or something completely different, please create a new thread seperate to this and we can go from there.

Cheers
    Rav