How do I delete my Reckon book and start over?

Roy Hilton
Roy Hilton Member Posts: 1
edited November 2017 in Reckon One
My first play with the Reckon One demo, not realising it would actually start the book. Now I have an incorrect start date. I've tried to start again but of course it tells me that business name is already in use.(by  Me of course). How can I delete the book and start again?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi Roy,

I think you'll need to give us a call for this one, our Reckon One team is at 1300 RKN ONE. Give us a buzz when you can and we'll take a look.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Damean
    Damean Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Hi Rav

I have a similar issue - incorrect details (company name and start date) in trial book. Can't I just delete the trial book and start a new book when I subscribe?

Damean
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Sure can Damean,

You'll find the option here - 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maki Daisley
    Maki Daisley Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    No, you can't do anything about it, I just call team and talked to Jass. He said I can only delete one by one or buy new book is only option. You can't delete and start over the book that already you start.
  • David_9387478
    David_9387478 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2017
    I can not find this 'trial interface' to delete it, and tech support says I catagorically can not delete an unwanted book. 
  • Rav
    edited November 2017
    Hi David,
    Reckon One has changed a fair bit since this thread with the introduction on the Reckon Portal back in May 2017.

I've just popped a reply on your thread HERE

Cheers
    Rav