ETP person's Payment Summary not generated

Virginia De Silva
Virginia De Silva Member Posts: 21
edited November 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi Everyone,

Need some help please.

We have an early terminated employee who was terminated on the 01 July '2016. When we run the "EmpDup file for ATO" we could see her details but we are unable to generate a Payment Summary for this particular person. 

Usually we should be able to see the employee's name either on the 'Print-INB Payment Summary- Window Style' or 'Print- ETP Payment Sumaary'
But in this case we can not see the name other than in the "EmpDup file to ATO" 

How do I get to create a payment summary for this person?

Thank you ! 

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited June 2019
    Hello Virginia,

Thanks for asking.

Did your employee have a normal pay in FY 2016/17?  If not, give them a pay of 1 cent and deduct 1 cent of tax.  Do they appear on the lists now?

regards,
    John

• Michelle_8896693
    Michelle_8896693 Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2017

This happened to me the other day - I checked through "Edit Employee" and down the bottom of one of the TAX pages a box was ticked that said Exempt from payment Summary. I didn't tick this box - I'd never noticed it before. When I unticked it, the employees name appeared and I printed the Payment Summary. Not sure why that box is even there!

• Kelly Day
    Kelly Day Accredited Partner Posts: 43 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited November 2019
    Hi Virginia,

Have you entered a release date??

If the release date is blank, the ETP Summary won't generate

Hope this helps

Kelly Day
  • Virginia De Silva
    Virginia De Silva Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2017
    Hi John

Sorry for the late reply. I tried the method you mentioned and it went well. Thank you very much once again.

Regards,

Virginia 
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2017
    Great to hear Virginia,

regards,
    John