Reckon One - cannot print BAS or email BAS statement.

Michael Crocombe_6895688
Michael Crocombe_6895688 Member Posts: 10
edited August 2017 in Reckon One
cannot print BAS or email BAS statement.

get the attached error message.

When is this upgrade going to work properly?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi Michael,

Is this error occurring persistently for you or is intermittent in your efforts to print or email?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited July 2017
    09/07/17 Hi Michael, What Bas reporting period is specified in your book? (Monthly, Quarterly - Option 1, Quarterly - Option 2, Quarterly - Option 3 or Annually) You can find this out via the Bas details page. Click the cog icon in the top right of the screen > Settings > Tax settings > Bas details. When viewing the Bas details page, click the Save option to refresh the settings. Hopefully that should resolve the null value problem.
  • Qwerty
    edited July 2017
    10/07/17

Hi Michael,

I was able to replicate the same issue on my existing Bas entries in my book when printing or emailing. I've sent this issue to the Reckon One team to fix.

A work around for now is to remove & re-add the Bas entry. This should allow you to print & email successfully.
  • Michael Crocombe_6895688
    Michael Crocombe_6895688 Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2017
    it persistently fails
  • Qwerty
    edited July 2017
    12/07/17

Hi Michael,

I've been informed that this issue is now fixed. You should now be able to print or email that Bas entry (assuming you didn't already use the work around I mentioned in my previous post).

Cheers.