Hi All - get a list fo transactions so I can go through manually and tick off with bank statements?

Options
Nicole Armitage
Nicole Armitage Member Posts: 3
edited July 2017 in Reckon One
Hi All - I put through all my entries that came through my bank feed and afterwards nothing reconciled - how do I simply get a list fo transactions so I can go through manually and tick off with bank statements?

Comments

• Nicole Armitage
    Nicole Armitage Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi All - get a list fo transactions so I can go through manually and tick off wit.... Hi All - I put through all my entries that came through my bank feed and afterwards nothing reconciled - how do I simply get a list fo transactions so I can go through manually and tick off with bank statements?
  • Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited July 2017
    Options
    14/07/17 Hi Nicole, Try the account enquiry report. In the report settings, select the option for selected accounts, then only select the applicable bank account. Set the report date to 'All dates' & refresh the report with these settings. Alternatively you can view chart of account screen, edit the applicable account, there should be an option in the edit account screen that allows you to 'view transactions' relating to the account (this will lauch the account enquiry report for this account).