Super not appearing when pays processed

Judy Mitchell_8597128
Judy Mitchell_8597128 Member Posts: 6
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Current super not showing or processing when payroll processed.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    So Judy, not showing on the Payroll Summary or pay slips?
    John L G
  • Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Is the gross earning for OTE in excess of $450 for the month to date? if not then the system is doing the correct calculation.  once they exceed this the system will the system will calculate super on all pays at that point.  EG 1st Pay for the month gross ote earnings $400 no super, The following pays gross ote earnings is $300 the super on this pay will be $66.50.  Hope this helps

• Judy Mitchell_8597128
    edited June 2017
    Not showing on the payroll summary or payslips. Also holiday not accumulating for permanent employee. Please note I have done nothing different in the way pays are processed, nor made any alterations to anything. Also reckon hosted no longer performs back up. Constant alterations are being made and I am the only one with acess. Totally over reckon hosted

• Patricia Pawelski
    Patricia Pawelski Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    I am having this issue, super on the 1st pay for month is nil on $281.75 (not in excess of $450)  next gross pay is $790.13 but super only calculated on $790.13 not $1071.88.  Can anyone relate to this!!  Not having much luck calling Reckon support. 
  • John Graetz
    edited July 2017
    Hi Patricia.  Am I correct in that this is for weekly pays (based on the fact that you are already at the second pay for the month on the 14th)?
    Is this for a new employee or for a new SGC Payroll item?
    John L G
  • Patricia Pawelski
    Patricia Pawelski Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Hi John,
    Yes our pays are weekly
    Employee has been set up since beginning of June.  Her first pay was $281.75 (no super calculated).  Next pay was $790.13 however, we expect the super would calculate on the two weeks combined rather that just the $790.13, hence the super payable calculated for the month appears to be $26.77 short.  This has occured on another employee as well. The SGC payroll item was already set up.
    Pat
  • Judy Mitchell_8597128
    edited July 2017
    Thank you Jackie. I have just found that my settings and the  appearance of my Reckon Hosted is being changed quite often. There seems to be no logical explanation for this as the only ones to use my account are myself and my accountant. He assures me he is not making any changes and I'm quite sure I'm not doing it in my sleep. It is becoming quite frustrating. The other morning I put 2 hours into invoicing, saved and logged out. When I logged back in a couple of hours later all invoices were gone. I'm not making this up and am at my whits end as to what is going on. HELP.

• John Graetz
    edited July 2017
    Judy, this latest piece of information that you have provided is not something that I believe the forum can help you with.  This is a serious issue which only Reckon Support can help you sort out.  It sounds almost like you are somehow opening the wrong file on the basis that more than one file is showing up in the open box.
    In the case of the problems being experienced with SGC, it sounds like something within your file has become corrupted.  As to what that could be, I can only speculate..
    John L G
  • Judy Mitchell_9195169
    Judy Mitchell_9195169 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Thank You John. I was beginning to suspect as much myself.
  • Nicky Wray
    Nicky Wray Member Posts: 71
    edited September 2017
    This is exactly what payroll premier 2018 didn't do - but only for one of the two eligible employees