Corrupted Employee profile

Options
Leanne_7663246
Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 111 ✭✭
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi
I have one employee who whenever I click on her name it crashes reckon.  I didn't think much of it but it has happened for the past couple of weeks. I can still create her pay but I can't view her profile or see her history.  I have tried rebuilding and verifying but still nothing.  Does anyone have any suggestions.

Comments

• Luke
    Luke Moderator, Reckon Staff Posts: 221 Moderator Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Leanne,

Are you still able to view this employee's past pay cheques? If not, I would recommend that you restore a backup from before this problem has occurred. Then run a rebuild of the data file, and ensure you can enter their employee record without errors.

If you can view their past pays, then I would recommend that you create a new employee record for them and enter everything starting from this financial year. E.g. deleting pays from July 2017 from the old record and re-entering them in the new record.

Luke.
  • Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I had a similar problem with a client file and this worked for me resort all list, verify, rebuild, create a portable file and then restore it.  It's important to resort lists back to the original order as without realising you may have inadvertently put them out of whack, from the list menu go through each one then from the view menu select resort.