RECKON ONE - How do I download my Reckon One subscription invoice?

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
edited February 2018 in Reckon One
Hi everyone,

If you're unsure on how to access your monthly subscription invoice for your Reckon One services, this post will outline the easy process to do so.

Please follow the steps below to download the latest tax invoice for your Reckon One subscription.
  • Navigate to the 'Billing' area (Company > Billing)
  • Select the 'View Invoice' button next to your Book and subscription details

If we can be of further assistance please do nothesitate to contact us on 1300 RKN ONE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Yasmin
    Yasmin Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hey Rav, some questions about the new invoices. 
    1. Can it be set up to automatically email me like it did previously?
    2. Can books be combined on a single invoice? It's going to be annoying to download 8 separate invoices every month...
    3. (If no to the above) Can the invoice please include the book name? (Or maybe I just can't see it on there?) Once I've downloaded it, I have *no idea* which book that invoice belongs to!
  • Dave Dennis
    Dave Dennis Member Posts: 29
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I agree with Yasmin. Why can't this be automatically emailed to me like it was previously? Also the Customer ID and Invoice Number on the downloadable pdf are demented (or encrypted?).