Fozzie_9198383
Fozzie_9198383 Member Posts: 15
edited January 2018 in Accounts Hosted
why does running a fast report show no transactions when there should be some

Comments

• Kerrie H
    Kerrie H Member Posts: 97 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Check the dates, I always change to all for a full history.
  • Fozzie_9198383
    edited July 2017
    I'm fairly new to the hosted version.  I had selected last financial year.  I just tried all, looked like it started to build report then nothing....I'm sure I have done this since the change, I use it quite a lot.
  • Fozzie_9198383
    edited July 2017
    Can Reckon answer this.  It started working now it's not.  Running a P&L try to drill down to see transactions nothing yet there is a total.  Getting frustrated how can i check if i can't drill down to the detail???  Wait until it decides it's ready?
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2017
    Hello Fozzie,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

The behaviour you are experiencing is strange.

So your P&L Report displays, but when you click on one of the entries to see the underlying report you get a report that is essentially blank with only the Totals showing.  

Does this happen on all reports you try the action, and on all date ranges?  Does it happen whether the reports are in Accrual or Cash?

One action you can take at this stage is to resort all your Lists (Lists > Chart of Accounts / Items / .....  > View > Re-sort list) and try again.

regards,
    John
  • Fozzie_9198383
    edited July 2017
    Hi John, this is strange because sometimes it does work.  I run reports in accrual.  Not only does it do this with the P&L it does it when I am in the chart and run fast report.  Sometimes it does work.  I am concerned as I have just opted to go cloud to save time and was working well so I did not replicate data in my desktop version.  Now I can't revert back.  I have done the resort on my lists and still not working.  I ran P&L All (2006-2017) still nothing.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2017
    Thanks Fozzie,

Perhaps it will be best for you to ring Technical Support and get some one-to-one attention on this problem.  

regards,
    John