Premier 2017 w10 64 bit Tax Code set to calendar year.Other reports are Financial Year.PC Australian

Hester Sutton
Hester Sutton Member Posts: 7
edited August 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have Reckon Premier 2017 installed on w10 64 bit desktop and my dates in Tax Code List are set to calendar year and not financial year. All the other reports are Financial Year. My PC is set to Australian time etc. My tax year in company file is set to July. How can i fix this issue.

Comments

• Adrian_6974554
    Adrian_6974554 Member Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    In the Reckon file go to company settings.

The tax year will be set to the wrong start month.

Adrian
  • Hester Sutton
    edited July 2017
    Adrian the company file is set to July for tax and Financial Year - tried it but did not change tax code report  Sophie
  • Adrian_6974554
    Adrian_6974554 Member Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    The report you are using is it a memorised report?

Select Modify Report         Advanced select  Reporting Calendar as Financial year and re memorise the report.

Adrian

• Hester Sutton
    edited July 2017
    Not a memorised report but FastReport and no select for Financial year etc only current etc on advanced option this only happens with Tax Code Reports  Sophie
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2017
    Hello Soph,

Thanks for raising this issue.  Yes, it is only in the Tax Code List that the dates are offered as Calendar Year and not as Financial Year.  I have forwarded this issue to our developers.

The workaround is to use the Custom date option and and set the From and To dates to the period you want - eg: 01/07/2016 and 30/06/2017.  If it is a report you will be looking at regularly, memorise it.  

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.  

regards,
    John.
  • Hester Sutton
    edited July 2017
    Thanks John but why is this not in your FAQ.  I spent some time looking for an answer on the internet and how long before they fix this issue as to customise reports is annoying when you use the reports frequently.

regards
    Soph
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2017
    Hello Soph,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this issue caused you but this had not been raised with us before (I notice that the 2016 version also has Calendar Year as the offer for a reports on Tax Codes).  The issue has now been reported to developers who will look at it in their normal maintenance cycle.  A KB is forthcoming.

regards,
    John.