Issue printing documents using Firefox browser

Kerrie H
Kerrie H Member Posts: 97 ✭✭
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
After issues with Reckon on Chrome yesterday we decided to try Firefox (recommended by Reckon as per another thread).  I am unsure how I feel about Firefox this soon but I am having issues with printing our sales orders.  They look correct when previewed but when we print they leave a margin of 45mm at the top of the page and cut the bottom of the order off.  I have tried different ways of printing and looked at the settings but it makes no difference.  Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Hi Kerry.  I had been a Chrome user for years, but a few weeks ago I changed to Internet Explorer 11 (despite my dislike for Microsoft) without any issues.  The greatest benefit is that the old shortcuts work and so does the old style copy and paste.  I have used Firefox, but very little.  I suggest that you have a go using Internet Explorer and see how you go - it might overcome the problems that you are experiencing.

John L G

• Kerrie H
    edited January 2018
    Thanks John, I'll give it a go as I've decided I am not that happy with firefox (& it still has the copy and paste issues).
  • Kerrie H
    edited July 2020
    Just tried Internet Explorer 11 and I get a security warning regarding the certificate.  Back to Chrome until I have time to find another solution.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

HI Kerrie.  Perhaps you might need to check to see if you have the latest version of Internet Explorer 11, although I would have thought that Microsoft updates should have catered for that.

John L G

• Kerrie H
    edited August 2017
    Thanks John, have the latest version and it does update automatically.  The only thing I haven't done is make it our default browser
This discussion has been closed.