service date on transaction line keeps changing

Shafaq & Ali
Shafaq & Ali Member Posts: 2
edited March 2018 in Reckon One
Hi,
I am using Reckon One. I have just started using it this month.  

I am creating customer invoices and selecting transaction dates for the service provided but every time i change from the line it changes the date to either a day before or another date. I have tried changing the service date several time but it does not seem to stay. Not sure if the system is recognizing certain days in the week and holidays or something but it is really confusing for the customer.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi Shafaq,

Apologies for this, I believe the team are looking into this and the reasons for it occurring. Does this occur intermittently for you or on a consistent basis?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shafaq & Ali
    Shafaq & Ali Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Hi Rav, It happens consistently. It keeps changing the date by -1 day. So now I put one day ahead for the date that I actually want. At times when I click save only it again changes the date by another -1. I dont think this is occuring in the mobile app.
  • Margaret Carey
    Margaret Carey Member Posts: 24
    edited August 2017
    are you able to put transaction dates on the lines on customer invoices - have looked at all the templates and can't see Date being available in the columns of any template
  • Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited December 2017
    02/12/17

Hi Shafaq & Ali,

The service date issue is now fixed.

Hi Margaret,

To enable service dates for invoices, navigate to Settings > Money in > Invoices & there is a service date option that you can enable/disable. It's disabled by default.