Not using reckon anymore!

Hayley Hope-HodgettsHayley Hope-Hodgetts Member Posts: 5
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I am changing from using reckon accounts hosted to another more user friendly program but just want to know I can still access my information for 7 years if necessary?

Comments

• ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Only if you have a copy of Reckon Enterprise and only if you copy the file to your desktop. Still better than what you will get from the X program.
  • adrian snaideroadrian snaidero Member Posts: 32
    edited August 2019
    AND if you are running Premium
  • Sian RehaSian Reha Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
     Do you mind if I ask which program you will be changing too, this program does my head in.  Thank you 
    edited August 2017
    Adrian not correct. A hosted file will not open in Premium
    edited August 2017
    Theres plenty out there. Ring me Kevin t:0407744914
  • Ian ReedersIan Reeders Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2017
    Thinkin of doing the same. Have been using QB and Hosted for 25 years and it is now turning to crap. Can't display my BAS statement with tabs on top properly, doesn't fit in the window, and no way to resize the window. Will look at MYOB or Zero. One use said they had to reinstall Windows. That has to be a joke. Will Reckon pay my time to do that. From past experience it will take about 3 days, and I have been using Windows since Windows 286 in 1989.
    edited August 2019
    Ian call me I think I can help Kevin t0407744914 There isnt any logical reason why Hosted wont operate the way it does for me. I use it every single day Oh and dont fool yourself, all the other systems have their idiosyncracies. I know. I use them every day.
This discussion has been closed.