MEMBERS WEBSITE ERROR - Cannot Log In

George_9269601
George_9269601 Member Posts: 1
edited September 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
MEMBERS WEBSITE ERROR Server Error in '/' Application. Could not load file or assembly 'FindATrainer' or one of its dependencies. There is not enough space on the disk. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070070)

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Hi there George,

Thanks for your report on this, I've just tested and am getting the same result. I've reported this to the team to investigate.

In the meantime, can you please try a different browser and let me know if you have access there?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Hi Rav,
    I'm getting the same result in Firefox, Chrome and Explorer.
  • Jay Jay
    Jay Jay Alumni Posts: 55
    edited September 2017
    Hi Sue, 
    This issue appears to be on our end, IT are notified, If you needed do a rego or  need IKC or download link, just drop us an email to support and we will sent them to you. 

• Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Thanks Jay Jay :)
  • sheelagh ellem
    sheelagh ellem Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    Unable to login to members site to download an IKC - need to get this done today, but obviously is not going to happen.  Have even tried 3 diffrent computers as well as browsers
  • Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Any update on when this will be fixed?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Hi Andrew,

We've got the guys looking into this right now and I hope to have some further info on progress very soon. I'll keep you posted.

Apologies for the hassle!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited September 2017
    Hi guys,

Just to update everyone,

Access to the Members Area has been restored and is now available as normal.

Thanks so much for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience caused.