Manual upload button gone

Nicole Ruigrok
Nicole Ruigrok Member Posts: 8
edited September 2017 in Reckon One
Just gone in to do my accounts today and the Bank Account screen in Reckon One has changed.  There used to be two tabs, 'Allocated' and 'Unallocated' (I think it said unallocated, just going from memory!).  Unallocated is gone so I can't manually upload my bank file.
Have I missed an update here?  I can't find anywhere to manually upload now.
Most of the buttons on the right hand side of the Bank Account screen are gone too.  The only one I have is 'Close'.  I used to be able to manually add receipts here.

Comments

• athina
    athina Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2017
    I just uploaded August about 15 minutes ago. When you go into the Bank Account, there is an Allocated Tab and a New Tab. To complete a manual upload go into the New Tab. 
  • Nicole Ruigrok
    edited September 2017
    Thanks Athina, I knew that tab wasn't called Unallocated!  Its the 'New' tab that is missing.  See my attached screen dump.
  • athina
    edited September 2017
    Oh dear! That's strange. I would call tech support.
  • Nicole Ruigrok
    edited September 2017
    Ahhhh... found the problem.. fixed now :)
  • athina
    edited September 2017
    Phew!!!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Hi Nicole,
    Out of interest, what was the issue that caused this and how did you fix it?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nicole Ruigrok
    edited September 2017
    My bank changed their BSB recently and thus changed all of my debit cards.  I forgot to change my details on Reckon.  But I also hadn't received an email from Reckon letting me know my payment hadn't gone through.  I only realised when logging into the portal that my account said 'Inactive' and when I clicked to reactivate it took me to payments and I realised what had happened.