*RESOLVED* - Reckon Accounts Hosted - Login issues (12 September 2017)

124»

Comments

• NikitaNikita Member Posts: 36
    edited September 2017
    Oh! Is this an option for accounts hosted users?  I'd love to have this option.
    Could someone direct me to where I could find more info on this please?
  • Sami GhoriSami Ghori Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Hello Rav,

I use a software called Foodstorm, to create and receive online orders. When I try to link it with Reckon, it allows me to log into Reckon accounts hosted, but when I enter the file location and the admin log in details, it throws an error saying "Internal Sever Error"

I've tried using the shared file location and also a Q: Folder file, but all results in the same error. 

Is this issue also because of the current ongoing problem?

Please advise.

Thanks!
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,111 Administrator
    edited September 2017
    Hi Vivien,

A verify and rebuild is always recommended to ensure there are no errors or corruption in your file.

I'd also recommend that you check out and perform the steps contained in this KB to get the best performance from your file -
    How to improve the performance of your QBI company file
    edited September 2017
    Nikita,

All Hosted customers are entitled a single user copy of Reckon Accounts Enterprise (Desktop). Give our Customer Service team a call and we'll be able to organise that for you.
  • LorraineLorraine Member Posts: 22
    edited September 2017

I logged in this morning and sent out a quote. Now half way through sending out the whole program stalled. Can log on but data won't load. Tried both chrome and internet explorer.

• LorraineLorraine Member Posts: 22
    edited September 2017
    Working now. I have been away for 5 days and once I deleted from the remote panel and restarted, the fix was realised...

• Viv AViv A Member Posts: 106
    edited September 2017
    Rav, do you have instructions for Mac users. Also, you should advise others that this option is only available to Mac Users if they install a Virtual Machine. Your IT people won't support that, though...

I have done the rebuild and logged off remote sessions - but my file is still running super slow and glitchy...

• Spar EventsSpar Events Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2017
    Can we please have an update - I have been waiting all day to raise client invoices.

edited September 2017
    Spar Events,

We performed maintenance last night on the file servers that were causing issues yesterday afternoon. Access and performance issues have been resolved as a result of this.

If you're still having trouble, can you please create a seperate thread and describe what's happening for you and we can tackle it there.

Cheers
    edited September 2017
    Hi Rav,
    I didn't have any issues yesterday or early this morning, but now I can't get past the grey screen.
    edited September 2017
    That doesn't sound too good, have you gone through and ended the active sessions within the Hosted control panel and then logged out before trying again? If not, can you please do so.

If the issue persists, can you please give us a call ASAP on 1300 799 150 so we can take a closer look.
    edited September 2017
    Thank you Rav, 

Issue is all fixed - thanks for your help

• Colin RobertsColin Roberts Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    This issue  seemed to be resolved yesterday and this morning the issue has returned
  • Maria PaulMaria Paul Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2017
    How much longer is this going to go on for? I am in desperate need to be able to log in and get some work done!!!!
    edited September 2017
    The issues highlighted in this thread are resolved Maria.

If you're experiencing an issue with Hosted please create a new thread with some details on what is happening and we can go from there.

Cheers
    Rav
This discussion has been closed.