Integration between CRM and Reckon Hosted Accounts Quickbooks

Tirzah Hills
Tirzah Hills Member Posts: 5
edited September 2020 in Accounts Hosted
We are interested in using a Hubspot CRM but need to clarify if the integration will work with Reckon Accounts Hosted. Can someone please tell me if the actual data file is on a server but is backed up on the cloud? Is this correct?

Comments

• Rachael Shaw
    Rachael Shaw Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    I'm not sure ~ eagerly awaiting reply. Who are you going through for the integration? (I'm interested in getting it done too) Thank you Tirzah Rachael
  • Tirzah Hills
    edited September 2020
    Thanks for your reply Rachael. Just needing to know more about our actual Accounts Hosted file first, before we can find out how the integration will work.
    - Is it stored on a server?
    - What component is on the cloud?
    Many thanks
    Tirzah
  • Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2020
    Hi guys. To understand the various Reckon APIs the best place to start is here

Any questions please feel free to post here or email us here.
  • Tirzah Hills
    edited September 2020
    Thank you Jason. Are you able to expand on Kevin Russell's reply above? I would have thought an API assists with cloud CRM integration. Is Reckon on Amazon web servers?
  • Jason Hollis
    edited September 2017
    Kevin that is incorrect.
  • Jason Hollis
    edited September 2017
    Hi Tirzah,

Unfortunately Kevin is incorrect and in fact I know Kevin knows that Reckon Accounts Hosted has an API, so I am not sure there sorry. 

Check the docs and you'll get a clearer picture of how it all works. In summary:

Reckon One: RESTful API 
    Reckon Accounts Desktop: SDK
    Reckon Accounts Hosted: SDK wrapped in a RESTful API
    Hosted is the desktop application sitting in AWS in a hosted environment. It renders in a browser tab so there is no virtual desktop, and hence the SDK is wrapped in a RESTful API so it mascarades as a RESTful API utilising json and oauth2 for example.

However once server access is aquired the desktop SDK takes over. The results of the call are then passed back in a json body. Its a longer round trip than desktop, so you need to know that going in.

We also have dev partners who have done custom work with Hosted already, so that may be another option. 

Regards,
    Jason

• Reece Harper
    Reece Harper Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2018
    Hi Rachel, we are a great CRM that would be able to link to Reckon Hosted,  Check out our feature list. http://www.creatacrm.com.au/features.html  and what we link to http://www.creatacrm.com.au/reckonhosted_toolbox.html
  • Michelle Mills
    Michelle Mills Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2019
    Did you have success with a CRM?
    We use Accounts Hosted as well.

Kind regards,
    Michelle.
  • Michelle Mills
    Michelle Mills Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2019
    Did you have success with a CRM.

We use Accounts Hosted as well.

Kind regards,
    Michelle.
  • Tirzah Hills
    edited April 2019
    no not with CRM. i really want an integration between a good website like Xero.com which and Reckon to save having to import every invoice by CSV into Xero.